Scotland fans warned they need to leave before full time if they want a train home tommorow

She HAS ruined our country. I literally despise living here with these brain dead fuckers that vote for her.

Your typical SNP voter.

Why do you vote SNP,

Because I'm Scottish and I hate the way the English have ruined our country. They stole our gas and oil and we as a country have suffered accordingly. The best thing that happened to Scotland was getting devolution. The SNP have stopped the English from stealing our resources and as a result, Scotland is in a far better position now, to look after it's future and that can only be to the benefit of the Scottish people.

Aye, brain dead f ucker the lot of them.

I was in glasgow city centre in june 2017 for a stag do and it was the same day of scotland vs england at hampden.

In the pub a few hours before kickoff they were singing "if ye hate the fu.cking english clap yer hands" while there was english fans up the stairs.

The tartan army are legitimised bigots.
Was in a pub in Battlefield years ago after work and Scotland were playing at Hampden, pub was mobbed with the tartan trannies.
So I put on the three songs on the jukebox one of them being Three Lions, absolute carnage ensued all fighting among themselves and was quite funny actually.

Back