Euro 2020 Scotland Vs Czech Republic

There is no composure in Scotland's midfield.
In truth they are an extremely limited side technically.
Fortunately this is a poor Czech side.

O’Donnell, Armstrong and Dykes are woeful….. nowhere good enough for international football.

Had a squint at Kerryfiddler St and even they are saying O'Donnell is pish and Patterson should have started.

We are so one dimensional that's its painful. There's nobody on the pitch who would be willing to put their foot on the ball and make the game theirs. Punt the ball up to Dykes and that's about it.

Good save by keeper, feel like he gets that chance occasionally and seldom takes it though.

Difficult chance I suppose.

If the coaching team can’t see how limited we are in an attacking sense on the right hand side then I clearly know nothing about the game.
If we genuinely have designs on winning this game then we need to alter things there.

Two absolutely rank rotten teams.

England and Croatia must be absolute certs to get out of this group.

Croatia didn’t look particularly inspiring yesterday, no cutting edge.

You’d probably still have them as favourite for second on paper but I’m not expecting them to run away with it.

These Czechs are a really passive side, in comparison to the Slavia club side who played us. Its like they're just waiting to concede a goal or two.

There is no composure in Scotland's midfield.
In truth they are an extremely limited side technically.
Fortunately this is a poor Czech side.
Even players who have been excellent this season McGinn, McTominay, Armstrong, have been average today

Scotland looking the better of the two teams so far. The Czechs sh@t the bed when they get near the Scotland Box.

O’Donnel is absolutely chronic

Back