Euro 2020 Scotland Vs Czech Republic

says a lot about the Czechs that they've been largely 2nd best to us with over half the Scotland team either not contributing or in the case of O'Donnell, actively working against us

There are about 7 or 8 really decent footballers in that Scotland line up, but O’Donnell is an absolute donkey, Dykes has the touch of a heavyweight boxer and Hanley must give Marshall the fear shaking in front of him every time the ball is at his feet.

Great that as a country we are back at a top tournament finals, but it would be good if they would stop leathering the ball all the time.

I think we've been spoiled with Rangers but this is God awful, Robertson clearly the best player on the pitch. 3 points there to win with a bit of composure and stop hoofing the ball up in the air every time. On the deck, get Robertson in behind...nah back to Marshall and hoof

If we had gilmour and fraser on I think we would have scored by now. Dare I say it even Turnbull would offer something

Patterson would give the pace down the right side we need.

Gilmour would bring the wee bit of composure on the ball we need in midfield.

It’s not even a case of playing the young boys, it makes sense tactically.

Shitebag Clarke doesn’t see that though.

replace with Patterson and Gilmour for future games and at least we’ll see some action.

this is pish. I’m contemplating actually doing some work instead!
I’d actually go with either McGregor in there because his strongest position is the inside left midfielder or even Christie so you can get Nisbett or Adams on.

It’s so tight in the middle of the park. Scotland need to get the ball out wide to Robertson. Get Nathan on so we can play with width on the right as well.

Armstrong, Christie, O'Donnell all fairly anonymous/useless. Dykes barely winning anything despite the long ball strategy.

Yet we're still clearly far better than the Czechs. Got to go and win it.

Gilmour on Christie
Move Armstrong up
Adams on for Dykes
Patterson on for O’Donkey

Wont happen though I reckon Clark will bring on McGregor for Armstrong and throw Adams on for Christie on with 30 mins to go

If he does the aforementioned he would earn marginal respect from me

Dykes offers zilch yet clearly been picked to get on the end of Robertson crosses.

Won 1 out of 9 aerial duels so far.

O’Donnell, Armstrong and Dykes are woeful….. nowhere good enough for international football.
O'donnell is out his depth here , he keeps going back all the time his last 3 passes has went back the way . Adams is a pl player but we play a championship player who can hardly score , typical Scotland.

Am liking the standard of refereeing at these championships. Seeing a lot of players not getting the rewards for throwing themselves down at the slightest touch. Quite a few looking like proper fannies as they roll about only to see the ref giving it "get up ya dick"

Dykes has barely won a header and when he does it goes to no one. Patterson on for O’Donnell, Adams on for Dykes and let’s actually play football rather than hit and hope. This team are there for the taking with some bravery.

Back