Scott Wright

I think you’re missing the point and your outrage misplaced. ‘Reminds them of ‘ is a world of difference from ‘as good as’. Not fair to the player to say some are suggesting the latter. They are not.

Hmmm at no point did I say I was ‘outraged’ lol. Also to say Wright reminds them of club legends like Cooper or Laudrup at this stage is utter madness.

Hmmm at no point did I say I was ‘outraged’ lol. Also to say Wright reminds them of club legends like Cooper or Laudrup at this stage is utter madness.
Saying ‘utter madness’ sounds like you’re outraged but I’ll take your word for it. ‘Reminds them of’ is reasonable, whether it be the way someone runs, or takes the ball. ‘The same as’ or ‘as good as’ would indeed be utter madness after a few games. I think you’ve got to accept no one on here is saying he is as good as Laudrup or Cooper after a few games.

Aribo started last season on fire and was arguably our best player until he got injured.

I don't think anyone will disagree that he hasn't hit the same heights since he returned from injury.
He is one player who can turn a game in a moment and if the manager decides he's good enough to start then I won't complain. However, Wright has a valid claim for a starting position.

It's a nice problem for the manager to have - 'Who do I start, Aribo or Wright'?
Problem is,we only get a couple of good games a month from Aribo.
Super Sub maybe.;)

I would like to see him blooded against the filth. Call it preparation for next season. Like Kent, he makes things happen.

Kent Morelos Wright.

That should be the front 3 for tomorrow. I feel like Hagi has been out of form recently, the game would just pass him by.
let's hope Brown and Ajer get humiliated in their last OF game 3-0 Gers . Wright , Kent and Alfredo ... ...WATP

Kent Morelos Wright.

That should be the front 3 for tomorrow. I feel like Hagi has been out of form recently, the game would just pass him by.
It’s got to be that tomorrow, he’s a bit of the unknown quantity in our side and will run at their back line in the last 3rd

We’ve been too predictable the last few games I’d love to throw in a curveball like Wright. We’ve won these games so it’s hard to find fault however we should have skelped them at Ibrox 2 weeks ago.

You saw how weak their full backs are Wright and Kent running at them with Aribo providing support from midfield should hopefully provide us with a bit of joy

I've been asking for a front three of Wrigh, Morelos & Kent since before the cup tie with them.

I think there'd be too much mobility in that three for the tramps to handle.

After last Sunday I need something seriously good to lift the depression. 4-0 should do it.

Back