MOTM Poll Scottish Cup Final - Rangers v Hearts - Saturday 3pm Premier Sports and BBC 1

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Went about as expected. Playing some nice football but none of our three forwards have any kind of striker instincts or reliable in front of goal and Collum is being a dick, giving Hearts everything if they hit the deck. Waiting for the inevitable gut punch unless we come out flying to start the second half.

We need to stop fuckin about and get some quality into the final third . We are only one long punt into our box from a struggle here.

incredible that we have a squad without a replacement striker. Who knows how the season may have ended.

This feels like a 1-0 game.

We have three strikers for one position, plus Sakala so 4 really. Two aren't fit, one is Itten and Sakala is how he is. The problem is the drop off of quality from the top two.

Hearts, Hibs or the piggery mob. It would make no difference to the thuggery and diving from the opposition, and the ref allowing it. Collum has been his usual cheating self today, as expected.

We are doing pretty well all things considered. Bassey, Kent and Diallo have been brightest. We can and should win this. Keep the faith bears.

Bassey doing just fine he doesn’t look knackered?

It’s the last game what’s ridiculous is our performance so far Wednesday is not an excuse for losing this cup today so don’t go there.
Different players have different levels of fitness.

You are coming across as ungrateful petulant child

We’ve had chances to go ahead.
So have Hearts.
We badly need fresh legs on there and I think he needs to find a place for Lowry.

They are pressing us to %^*& and at the same time, more players behind the ball when we are up the park.

We need an early goal second half. I really don't know where it is coming from. And i don't care either.

Just fucking do it Rangers.

If Roofe is fit he needs to get on the pitch ASAP. We are struggling without a striker. Kent and Diallo played well but nobody to finish in the box.

Would swap Aribo with Roofe and Arfield for Lowry.

Bassey is just an absolute machine, LB or CB he is outstanding and just never looks tired. His crossing has came on ten fold too.

incredible that we have a squad without a replacement striker. Who knows how the season may have ended.

This feels like a 1-0 game.

We have two strikers on the bench. One is a crock and the other is not of the requisite quality.

It says everything about Itten that we’ve started with this line up

Positives- Bassey a different class to any other player on that pitch.
Tav is having a nightmare giving the ball away.
Boyce and Simms causing a few problems but their midfield is as lacklustre as ours.
Kent poor.
Ramsey and Lowry on for Davis and Arfield but i doubt Gio will change it.
No centre forward is a big problem.

Back