Scottish Cup Semi Final emails/issues with ticketing website again

If you meet all the requirements and have enough points why can't rangers just allocate you a ticket instead of going through this?
Does anybody with the requirement ever not take a ticket? Just send them out.

1 hour and 20 minutes so far of internal errors, password wrong (it's not), don't have the requirement (I do), payment timed out. Website is a disgrace.

Managed to finally book mines at 13:06 & the confirmation email has just come through. Took over 2 hours.

Internal error now passed that , now approve payment and takes me back to my basket … patching it until they fix it.

Now got "please choose a payment option" flashing a big red box and no option to select a card in the area it's asking you to do it in.

Apparently I have a ticket to purchase, but son didn't. (He will be getting mine.)
Niece and nephew both got tickets, but the other guy who comes with us didn't get one.
Looks like I will be driving them to Hampden and going back to pick them up after the game.:eek::eek::eek:

I was literally in and out in 2 minutes

A lot better than usual
Same mate. I usually wait til second day but randomly tried about 10 minutes ago on the off chance the site was quieter. No problem

There should be a unique code though for those eligible. Would make things easier for everyone

Corporate ballot info out.

Dear VIP Client,

From 3.00pm today, you will be able to register on our website for the ballot for the following games:

Aberdeen FC v Rangers FC - Sunday April 23rd
Scottish Cup semi – final - Rangers FC v Celtic FC Sunday April 30th

Supporters should note that the overall ticket allocation to the Club for the Scottish Cup semi - final match is lower than for the recent Viaplay Cup Final.

The deadline for applications for both fixtures is Thursday March 30th at midnight. This will allow us to contact you with an outcome from the ballots for both fixtures on Friday March 31st.
I have eventually registered for both ballots. I note that there is no concession ticket available for the semi-final.

Cheers mate. They’re good allocations if you consider overall allocation is lower. Not sure any bus could complain
I am pleasantly surprised at the rsc allocation,although we do tend to find its where a lot of the restricted view tickets end up on rsc allocations but it’s a ticket at the end of the day.

After 3 hours the fourth payment gave me a reference number, phoned my bank to check if other payments had failed, looks likely but will check over next day or so.
What a complete crap system, don’t mind waiting to log on but once in the number of issues is unreal.
The system needs a complete overhaul

Don’t know why folk can’t get through their head that when 15k+ are trying to all use the same ticket website at the same time there is going to be problems. If you are having issues trying to buy them just wait until later on or tomorrow or even the next day. It’s precisely why the club don’t just give us a 12 hour window to buy them.
Why not improve the website infrastructure so that it can handle the volume of traffic which it knows it is likely to receive?

Think it went through but haven't had a confirmation email yet, presumably this is the case for a lot of people?
got the transaction number on screen at about 13:10, and the -£39.00 transaction appeared in my bank app at the same time. No email confirmation yet though

Don’t know why folk can’t get through their head that when 15k+ are trying to all use the same ticket website at the same time there is going to be problems. If you are having issues trying to buy them just wait until later on or tomorrow or even the next day. It’s precisely why the club don’t just give us a 12 hour window to buy them.
Why should fans?

The website should be up to the grade to deal with that amount of traffic on it

£1 or more every time you buy online as well fucking joke for that shite site

There's no issues when 15k+ login to buy tickets from Ticketmaster for a concert.

The system isn't fit for purpose and hasn't been for nearly two decades now.

It's a disgrace this regime have sat on it for more than 5 years now and not upgraded it.

The flaw in your plan is that anyone waiting beyond today is guaranteed to only have a West Stand ticket option left.

There's no need for it to be as bad as it is and it's not the fans fault it's a shambles.

Anyone had any success bypassing the friends and family “can only purchase one ticket” error. Mate and his wee girl have 100% been allocated tickets but despite the usual update basket option it will not allow him to purchase tickets

Back