Scottish Cup Semi Final emails/issues with ticketing website again

Can’t process one never mind two tickets for my Dad and I. Keep getting the error that only one ticket can be purchased when I’ve only got one in my bloody basket!

Anyone got a workaround for this?
had it
keep refreshing till it loads the people in your f/f group.
took 10 mins earlier for this too happen

sorry miread post - it will take time to load

Anyone had any success bypassing the friends and family “can only purchase one ticket” error. Mate and his wee girl have 100% been allocated tickets but despite the usual update basket option it will not allow him to purchase tickets
It did not give my son in the drop down menu until a signed in for the 3rd time .When it did give my his name it changed back to mine when it was updated.
It eventually did allow his name and updated our 2 tickets.
After that it was 4 payments before I got a reference number.

Ditto. Wont allow me tp purchase my son and I together!
I cant even purchase one ticket, tried to do them separately when they wouldn’t go through together and even that won’t work.
had it
keep refreshing till it loads the people in your f/f group.
took 10 mins earlier for this too happen

sorry miread post - it will take time to load
Got both my Dad and I showing and both tickets in the basket including his concession but get the error.

The same error even when I’ve logged out and trying to just by my own ticket.

Got one in the North Stand, hopefully not too near the front. Was Row A for the Jelavic cup final, probably the worst seat ever at Hampden

Ages at checkout, then eventually to payment then comes up error! Any ideas how to go through with payment?

Followed the link in the email, picked a ticket, into the basket wondering what all the fuss is about.

Then I tried to login, what a clusterfuck of a website.

Straight through this time and tickets purchased. Unfortunately, In the WS as everywhere else was sold out. Only charged my son £13 though so it feels like a small victory.

Website is an absolute disgrace.

Tried to get on at 12:30. Had work to do so left it open on my phone. Got in at 5 to 4 and have just got a west stand ticket (nothing else seemed to be available). That was after half a dozen attempts with my saved card. I typed the numbers in and it then worked - not sure if that was a fluke or if it makes a difference?

Bought a ticket for Saturday, Still no email with QR code. My Account order history is all of a sudden empty and they've taken the money..
Ticketing is a shambles

Now website is saying no tickets available. I thought if you are guaranteed a ticket if you get an email. I am on 1758 points. ?

West stand tickets available again. I will hold off and see if tickets become available in north or south.

Having another attempt and it's showing wheelchair spaces only again. Some laugh.
Now website is saying no tickets available. I thought if you are guaranteed a ticket if you get an email. I am on 1758 points. ?
Folk putting tickets in their basket and not completing the purchase - either because the system won't let them or because they aren't entitled.

Same problem appeared earlier this afternoon. It will clear in time.

Can someone who knows how these things work explain to me how our website can be such an utter abortion? Doing anything on it is absolute nightmare.

Got one in the North Stand, hopefully not too near the front. Was Row A for the Jelavic cup final, probably the worst seat ever at Hampden

I was RowA for League Cup Final and rowB for League Cup semi lol.

Just stood halfway up the stairs as couldn’t see a thing.

Email received - thank f**k. 57minutes it took, 4 failed login attempts followed by 10 payment attempts before it went through

Father in law just asked me to get him tickets for Dundee U on Saturday hahaha :))

Went through after multiple log in attempts and tons of refreshes.

Had to reset my password too.

Confirmation email quickly followed.

The Club should be ashamed of themselves for allowing this to happen again.

Spent ages getting fucked around using safari on my phone, tried with google chrome and worked first time.

And confirmation email 5 mins later

Can someone who knows how these things work explain to me how our website can be such an utter abortion? Doing anything on it is absolute nightmare.
People logging in - putting tickets in their basket and leaving the website without purchasing or having the correct requirement to buy causes ticket issues for others until the basket is cleared

Back