Scottish Cup Semi Final emails/issues with ticketing website again

People logging in - putting tickets in their basket and leaving the website without purchasing or having the correct requirement to buy causes ticket issues for others until the basket is cleared
The way the whole website is set up is far from simple to navigate though, surely to christ it wouldnt be that hard to improve. I dont frequent it that much apart from buying tickets but i find even what should be relatively simple thing like finding out my mygers points an overcomplicated ordeal.

I never got an email but got a ticket if you are priority 1 with enough points you'll be able to buy a ticket
Honestly don’t pay enough attention to my MyGers points,Tbh Hampden isn’t my favourite ground and I’m quite happy for other Bears getting tickets and enjoying their day.

WTF , i was on nightshift , wife woke me at 11:59, logged in, took 8 stressful minutes.. ffs,
2 SSU tickets snagged after 20 anxious minutes of internal server errors , was asleep again by 12:45... Hopefully i'll sleep better tomorrow morning :)

I'm getting the maximum of 1 ticket added red banner and I've updated the basket a few times. Tried logging in and out but still no joy. Farcical website. Anyone have any clue how to get around this?

If you are on F&F then your tickets will definitely be seated together. I always purchase individually and the tickets are always next to each other.
Not on F&F but has never been an issue before and can usually just buy the two at once.

I’ll see what happens tomorrow as there’s probably too much traffic on the site at the moment.

Can see me taking your advice in future though.

I'm getting the maximum of 1 ticket added red banner and I've updated the basket a few times. Tried logging in and out but still no joy. Farcical website. Anyone have any clue how to get around this?
Wait until tomorrow mate.

It’s been a shambles since it opened today.

I always go in via ‘buy now’ button on email.
Select ticket and update basket as you’ve said.
Then I hit the “back to email” button.
Click the ‘buy now’ button again and fill out next details and update basket.
Worked for me at 20 past 5 tonight, with only a 2 minute original wait

Not gloating just for info, I just logged on via the email link, no wait and purchased my sons ticket for the West Stand first time. Absolutely no Waiting or problems with the ticketing process this time.

Received confirmation email almost instanly.

Not ideal with my 11 year old son mate.
If it helps there were a fair amount of spare seats towards the back of section 14 where the west stand meets the north stand at the Final. Worth a look to see if you can move as we did so for the second half last time to get a better view.

Might as well be nothing if you can't see the game.

What I'm on about is you coming on and trying to belittle folk for trying to come on and get themselves decent tickets.

Belittle folk. Whit? I predicted yesterday that there would be a mad dash at 12, people would get wound up (quite clearly in your case), and if you waited a few hours you’d get on and get a ticket for the North stand within a couple of minutes. That’s how it panned out for me.

Bit of an exaggeration that you can’t see the game btw. Sat there for the Scottish Cup final last season, and managed to still enjoy my day out.

Not on F&F but has never been an issue before and can usually just buy the two at once.

I’ll see what happens tomorrow as there’s probably too much traffic on the site at the moment.

Can see me taking your advice in future though.
It doesn't matter if you buy individually or at the one time. They sell all the tickets for each stand, then allocate seats later and join up friends & family groups if they are in the same stand.

Dont get paid till Friday so just going to wait till then to buy, probably 1000s of others in the same boat so will be the same shambles again on Friday no doubt

If it helps there were a fair amount of spare seats towards the back of section 14 where the west stand meets the north stand at the Final. Worth a look to see if you can move as we did so for the second half last time to get a better view.
Cheers mate but was lucky enough to get on and get one for south upper.

Reactions: JCL
Belittle folk. Whit? I predicted yesterday that there would be a mad dash at 12, people would get wound up (quite clearly in your case), and if you waited a few hours you’d get on and get a ticket for the North stand within a couple of minutes. That’s how it panned out for me.

Bit of an exaggeration that you can’t see the game btw. Sat there for the Scottish Cup final last season, and managed to still enjoy my day out.
Good for you if you think the front of Hampden is a good view. You'll be in the tiny minority on that one.

Coming on and calling folk panic merchants for calling out the crap website is unnecessary.

i was going to wait a couple of days but decided to give it a go
hit buy now button on email and took me straight to ticket choice
picked ticket and added to basket
went through payment process and got confirmation
didnt have to update basket or anything

Good for you if you think the front of Hampden is a good view. You'll be in the tiny minority on that one.

Coming on and calling folk panic merchants for calling out the crap website is unnecessary.

I didn’t say it was a good view and if you read my original post I also called the website a joke.

It doesn't matter if you buy individually or at the one time. They sell all the tickets for each stand, then allocate seats later and join up friends & family groups if they are in the same stand.
Just picked up both from the one account - can unwring my frillies now.

Give it a bash now mate.

Has just worked for myself.

Can someone who knows how these things work explain to me how our website can be such an utter abortion? Doing anything on it is absolute nightmare.
We should go back to season books . Old way worked well . You submit a voucher . If you get a ticket they take the money ftkn your bank and send your ticket

The website is a disgrace which sums up Rangers approach to client service - horrendous. Robertson promised big changes previously - it’s gotten worse. I had to check if we still have a customer service manager - not a good sign.

After we pay the postage , I doubt there will be much of the 20k left.

Card fees need paid too too. Definitely not a lot of change left for website upgrades.

I’d argue £1 is too cheap tbh. Ticketmaster is a bloody fortune and Just eat is like £3.50 delivery and a quid in fees on top too.

Eventually got a North Stand ticket about 12:45 this afternoon after all kinds of error messages and umpteen attempts to enter card details.

Glad I persevered as I really didn't want the West stand.

Only West stand left at 5pm when I logged on after work !
I always log in at night, so I don’t have to deal with the queues and busy website, and get a North stand ticket with no issues.

I’m going to wait and try later. Hopefully more will become available once the chancers who don’t qualify for a ticket empty their basket.

I logged in at Noon and got in after a 15 minute wait. Treated myself to the North stand and checked out - back to basket and checked out and back to basket - did it three times and fully expected my credit card to be maxed out. Gave up but got the 'Have you left something in your basket?' email. I responded to that on my phone and got it sorted straight away. Frustrating experience.

Back