Season Ticket Renewal - 4 Month Payment Option

I didn’t even know you could make payments directly to the club, I went for the 4 payments using the finance company. Would it have been better for the club if I’d done it the other way?
It doesn't seem to be covered anywhere in this thread that I can see, but you can make the 4 monthly payments by credit card, it doesn't have to be a bank transfer.

Does the bank account need to be in your name to do this as I’m locked out my online banking and would need to use partners to do the bank transfer ?

I received my renewal letter this morning bear with me, and it goes on to explain the options available me. (I was holding off and awaiting my renewal email).

The letter explains what you have to do dependant on what option I wish to take and to go on the website and select how i wish to renew and it explains that I received this letter as I don't seem to have a valid email address? Odd as its the one I use too in online.

Anyway I follow the instructions on the letter and low and behold the same problem occurs, the website tells me 'you cannot, currently, mix the basket with different products in a single transaction. I can't clear this message and therfore I cannot proceed to checkout. Can anyone help?

@Greg Marshall

I emailed the ticket office last week as my season ticket auto-renewed after paying by the 4 monthly option, but I’d like to pay the full amount in one payment. Still haven’t heard back. I’m sure they’re snowed under with emails, but I was hoping that I’d hear back before the first payment date.

I got a renewal email tonight. It allowed me to update card details and update my ccs preferences online.
(Home games only, which includes priority for semis and finals.
Aways will be through mygers according to email )
It doesn’t let you update the card you are paying you’re instalments on though. It just states please check you’re details are correct. But there is no way of checking it. It allows you to add new cccs details though for home and semi finals etc.

It doesn’t let you update the card you are paying you’re instalments on though. It just states please check you’re details are correct. But there is no way of checking it. It allows you to add new cccs details though for home and semi finals etc.
When you go to update card it tells you what card you currently got on file and update from there or not. Did with me anyway when I checked then I just made sure same card details used for ccs.

When you do the 4 bank transfer option. After the first payment is paid how do you join cccs home/semi and finals i can see the option available online.

When you go to update card it tells you what card you currently got on file and update from there or not. Did with me anyway when I checked then I just made sure same card details used for ccs.
I didn’t get an option to update card. I just got enroll in cccs and put card details into that. Whereabouts is the update card option mate?

When you do the 4 bank transfer option. After the first payment is paid how do you join cccs home/semi and finals i can see the option available online.
When they receive and process your first payment with your reference on it, they should send you a confirmation email.

That email will contain a link to click and enrol on the schemes.

I didn’t get an option to update card. I just got enroll in cccs and put card details into that. Whereabouts is the update card option mate?
Let me look back my email bud and check. Make sure I give you the right info. My Dad has had a mare sorting his and mine has been easy. Pure luck no doubt but I reread my email and give you a shout.

When they receive and process your first payment with your reference on it, they should send you a confirmation email.

That email will contain a link to click and enrol on the schemes.

i had the confIrmation email about an hour ago. Its gives the link to the cccs and included in that link is what card you want the payment taken from.

I think if you follow that link you get an option to update card. I may be getting this totally wrong but I think the cards need to be the same for automatic renewals and ccs? Sorry I can't be much more help !

I received my renewal letter this morning bear with me, and it goes on to explain the options available me. (I was holding off and awaiting my renewal email).

The letter explains what you have to do dependant on what option I wish to take and to go on the website and select how i wish to renew and it explains that I received this letter as I don't seem to have a valid email address? Odd as its the one I use too in online.

Anyway I follow the instructions on the letter and low and behold the same problem occurs, the website tells me 'you cannot, currently, mix the basket with different products in a single transaction. I can't clear this message and therfore I cannot proceed to checkout. Can anyone help?

@Greg Marshall

Usually that comes up if looking do process a ST with a MyGers using finance. is that the case here or something different?

Usually that comes up if looking do process a ST with a MyGers using finance. is that the case here or something different?
No @Greg Marshall I'm going to make 4 monthly direct payments to the club(not finance and not Mygers either), my basket consists on my ST, buy back from last season £17 and a £3 web fee, i cannot get beyond that page and I've followed the simple instruction on the renewal letter.

No @Greg Marshall I'm going to make 4 monthly direct payments to the club(not finance and not Mygers either), my basket consists on my ST, buy back from last season £17 and a £3 web fee, i cannot get beyond that page and I've followed the simple instruction on the renewal letter.

If you are trying to pay by 4 direct instalments then you can only do bank transfer unless you were autorenew.
If you are looking to pay 4 monthly by Premium Credit then it has to be done by the website

If you are trying to pay by 4 direct instalments then you can only do bank transfer unless you were autorenew.
If you are looking to pay 4 monthly by Premium Credit then it has to be done by the website

Hi @Greg Marshall I understand that and I am wanting to pay 4 monthly payments via bank transfer but the website will not allow me to get to the payment process as stated above no matter what I do or try but my renewal letter instructed me to do this!?

I have no idea what I do now?

I did the bank transfer more than a week ago but still nothing from the ticket office for cccs

Hi @Greg Marshall I understand that and I am wanting to pay 4 monthly payments via bank transfer but the website will not allow me to get to the payment process as stated above no matter what I do or try but my renewal letter instructed me to do this!?

I have no idea what I do now?

you don’t need to be on the website to do bank transfers mate - it’s transferred from your bank account to the club and the ticket centre will process your renewal when they receive the payment.

you don’t need to be on the website to do bank transfers mate - it’s transferred from your bank account to the club and the ticket centre will process your renewal when they receive the payment.

Ah right, I think I was getting so caught up with the fact the website just wasn't allowing me to process my payments i couldn't see the wood for the trees, thanks @Greg Marshall

@Greg Marshall i am auto renew with 4 payment option but need to update the card it is taken from as it expires next month. No option to do this online and people are just being told “we’ll be told in coming days” for weeks now.

The 1st payment is due next week so any chance you can chase this and let us know what we need to do? I won’t be the only one in this position.

@Greg Marshall i am auto renew with 4 payment option but need to update the card it is taken from as it expires next month. No option to do this online and people are just being told “we’ll be told in coming days” for weeks now.

The 1st payment is due next week so any chance you can chase this and let us know what we need to do? I won’t be the only one in this position.

I’m waiting on confirmation but it looks like you will be emailed To update/make payment.

@Greg Marshall one last question my 4 monthly payments on my renewal letter equate to £10 more than what I am due? Is there a fee or is it a typo do you think.

With seatsub removed my ST total is £475.

However my payments are:

£116,£123,£123,£123 totalling £485?

With the 4 monthly option do you have to wait until first payment do sign up to CCCS/My Gers?
I got my renewal through yesterday and mine is on auto renewal for 4 month payments, there’s a link on the email to sign up for CCCS and MyGers was open for sign up a wee while ago and I’ve done that already.

@Greg Marshall one last question my 4 monthly payments on my renewal letter equate to £10 more than what I am due? Is there a fee or is it a typo do you think.

With seatsub removed my ST total is £475.

However my payments are:

£116,£123,£123,£123 totalling £485?
£10 instalment fee it says on mine, since it isn’t being paid up front.

Can anyone tell me how to change my card details. I have asked the SLO several times and I am still waiting for him to give me the answer.
You can do it online I’m sure. Just update the card details in your account.

I’m hoping that works anyway, theres no other option.

You can do it online I’m sure. Just update the card details in your account.

I’m hoping that works anyway, theres no other option.
Yes. Once you log onto your account you can change the card details for purchases.
For the season ticket renewal, you should get a separate email if your on the 4 payment method which will allow you to let them know what card you want them to take the installments from.

Yes. Once you log onto your account you can change the card details for purchases.
For the season ticket renewal, you should get a separate email if your on the 4 payment method which will allow you to let them know what card you want them to take the installments from.
Still haven,t gotten an e-mail yet mate.

I’m on the 4 monthly payments, do these payments just come straight Out of your account on the due dates??

I got conformation that my season ticket was automatically renewed on 1st May. I got a follow up email yesterday allowing me to update cccs and card details. Hopefully you hear soon.
I,m on automatic renewal as well mate got that e-mail telling me that I had renewed but I need to update my card .some people seem to have received this e-mail others don,t

Still waiting for refund of the full payment I made so that I can renew in the way they want it. This is crazy

What is everyone’s experience with response times from the ticket centre? I seen 3 working days somewhere and I’m at 6. Last correspondence was 10, thinking I’ll miss out on the four payment option date.

I’m trying to pay mine and my sons season ticket just now but when I log in there is nothing there to renew any body able to help

Exactly same position as yourself, dosnt seem to be an option for this. Have updated card for cccs but can’t find an option for card they are going to take season ticket money from. Can’t even mind what debit card I actually used last year so be good to clarify this or change if needed.

Back