Season Ticket Renewals are now live - check E-Mails

I’m assuming if you’re on auto renew (I’m on 4 monthly payments) the payment will just come out at beginning of May as stated in email and it’ll take new system a while to catch up

I’m terrible with technology so this new stuff were all supposed to do bang on deadline time is making me anxious but we’re all in the same boat
Yes on autorenew 4 payment plan

But it has changed as you could actually pay for the season ticket in full - it was the only way to sign up to the CCCS if on autorenew

I've reset my password but the new site has created a new (different) Rangers number and also says ' no subscriptions found that can be renewed at this time'
Anyone else had this issue?
Cheers

Aye, same is happening for me. Dropped an email to Rangers via the 'Contact Us' page - see what they say.

Anyone that has dropped them an email should try the contact us form from the Ask Rangers part of the new ticket system. Used that and 10 minutes later had a response where as my email for last week is still unanswered.

Had no email at all regarding renewal yet, normally do the 4 month thing. Is there a new email address to ask please?

Can you still just go to the ticket office and renew?

I'm on the 4 payments so I've auto renewed, but the old man pays upfront and cannot get the renewal password email.

Last edited:
Hi I have been trying to renew my ticket since Friday. I have followed the link - changed my password. I then click renew and it says no subscriptions to renew. Can anyone help me with this please?

Hi I have been trying to renew my ticket since Friday. I have followed the link - changed my password. I then click renew and it says no subscriptions to renew. Can anyone help me with this please?
I'm having the exact same problem - plus seems to have given me a new Rangers Number!
I've emailed the contact address plus sent a message to the Ask Rangers section on new site.

I'm having the exact same problem - plus seems to have given me a new Rangers Number!
I've emailed the contact address plus sent a message to the Ask Rangers section on new site.
Iv emailed & messaged the Ask rangers too. Its infuriating. Tried on 3 different devices too, my friends having the same issue.

Having the same issue.

I'm auto renew. Just went onto the new site there, tried to enrol in cccs 24/25 and it's not taking me onto the page when you click on the tab.

Ok - a few like you and me mentioned this issue.
I've just solved it by noticing that when I was logging in the My Rangers Number field was defaulting to my email address - when I changed it to my Rangers number I got through fine, was able to reset the password and renew.
Hope that helps.

Ok - a few like you and me mentioned this issue.
I've just solved it by noticing that when I was logging in the My Rangers Number field was defaulting to my email address - when I changed it to my Rangers number I got through fine, was able to reset the password and renew.
Hope that helps.
@EastEncBear @Stokeloyal @max @Lisa52 - see the above from @Arran Honey Pear regarding the 'no subscription to renew' message. @rangeral did I see you post you had this issue as well?

Cheers but I've reset my password using my Rangers number and it still says it
I reset my password and had a message on webmail telling me that they have linked it to my e mail when I press forgot password no email link reaches me ,I'm heading into the ticket office tomorrow.

Does anyone have an email address to contact the TO? Contacted them via the app on Saturday as it won’t allow me to renew my sons online, still not heard anything.

I do appreciate they will be busy though with renewals, mygers etc

I reset my password and had a message on webmail telling me that they have linked it to my e mail when I press forgot password no email link reaches me ,I'm heading into the ticket office tomorrow.
Try entering your Rangers number without the preceding zeros, ie don't enter 00012345667.
Enter 12345667 instead

My sons ticket is on the auto renew 4 month direct debit. He's going from young adult to full paying adult.

The email stating the 4 payments and the dates has the young adult price.

I've been unable to renew his ST on line because it won't let me change to full adult. Which means I haven't been able to use SeatSub credit

Emailed the TO and been told the correct payments will be taken.

It's unacceptable to send an email with a payment schedule then take a different amount.

The email should have been correct, and I should have been able to renew it on line to use up seat sub credit.

Amateurish customer service and communications.

If you weren't emotionally attached, you'd take your custom elsewhere.

I just renewed me and the boy (at least I think I did) and choose the 10 months credit option same as I always have, and have an email to say it’s all done but I don’t see anything regarding a credit agreement which I thought I had to sign in the past? Anyone else experience this?

Anyone know with the roll out of this new ticket platform are they going to go digital for season tickets and matchday tickets

Tried to renew season tickets for me and my boy yesterday still waiting on the email back to renew my password how long does it take I know people have got there straight away but not me?

Back