Season Tickets 24/25 and Mygers discussion - no updates

I know what you mean. Had the same thing a few years back. He’s thirty-five now and we still it together. Pays his own ticket now, though lol.
I hope he treats his auld man to a cold pie and bovril at HT now he’s earning?!! It’s what it’s all about mate. Going to support The Rangers with my boy is my favourite thing in the world. Moments I cherish. His face when Jack scored against the scum or Lundstram against RB will live with me forever.

It makes everything worthwhile.

Well there goe the hope of anyone getting a season ticket next season with that news today. Can’t see any kind of sale at all unless you are happy to accept one with no old firm games.

Well there goe the hope of anyone getting a season ticket next season with that news today. Can’t see any kind of sale at all unless you are happy to accept one with no old firm games.
What do you mean? There will always be a few that don’t renew. Also going to be loads of seat moves from the Copland to the Broomloan with the relocation of the UB and extension of the Copland upper tier. I’m sure there will be some left over for those with the right number of points.

What do you mean? There will always be a few that don’t renew. Also going to be loads of seat moves from the Copland to the Broomloan with the relocation of the UB and extension of the Copland upper tier. I’m sure there will be some left over for those with the right number of points.
I’m not so sure. We’ll be accommodating an extra 1700 people next season and the canter-lever won’t accommodate they numbers.

As I said, I think the odd few that MIGHT be available for mygers, won’t include Celtic matches.

440 in Jan update? You should be in a very good place if you are looking for a ST in the summer

I don't think so this year with the announcement for the scum games.

The additional works on Copeland and with that also planned to go ahead in the next 2/3 years for Govan/Broomloan.

I think club will keep tickets back, they might do partial season tickets though.

My Gers without CCS and you can’t get a Cup semi ticket , Goal posts moved again club are seriously ripping the piss.

Funny must have imagined the last few tickets I got then ,

It used to be the case before MyGers so basically I am paying another 40 quid on top of an over 700 a year season ticket for away tickets to Livi and Dundee that’s wonderful value for money.
I should have added unless it drops out of group one but nowadays that is not going to happen
I presume you’re not in group one ?

Might have gotten sorted for the last semis not being on CCCS as it dropped to group 2 but won’t be happening in the future due to the amount of signups to CCCS in the last year

I should have added unless it drops out of group one but nowadays that is not going to happen
I presume you’re not in group one ?
No I am top of silver just about not quite Gold and apply for every away game going.

I live in Aberdeen and it makes it extremely difficult to make Tuesday or Wednesday night games at Ibrox so shouldn’t be penalised when that wasn’t the original conditions.

No I am top of silver just about not quite Gold and apply for every away game going.

I live in Aberdeen and it makes it extremely difficult to make Tuesday or Wednesday night games at Ibrox so shouldn’t be penalised when that wasn’t the original conditions.
Tiers have nothing to do with it if you’re top silver or bottom silver it’s silver
If you were on the CCCS + MyGers + ST you’d have a ticket for the semi final due to being “high silver “
No goalposts have been moved it’s been the same criteria for years now
Group 1 sorted first
Then 2
Then 3

Tiers have nothing to do with it if you’re top silver or bottom silver it’s silver
If you were on the CCCS + MyGers + ST you’d have a ticket for the semi final
No goalposts have been moved it’s been the same criteria for years now
Group 1 sorted first
Then 2
Then 3
Nah it’s not go look at what was put out it’s My Gers members with CCS then season ticket holders with CCS then My Gers so it totally has been goal posts moved.

Be seriously considering not paying for MyGers next season the 40 quid would probably cover most of the games i would miss.

Nah it’s not go look at what was put out it’s My Gers members with CCS then season ticket holders with CCS then My Gers so it totally has been goal posts moved
The groups have always been this from the start
Group1 - those with a season ticket + cccs + MyGers

Group 2 - those with a season ticket + cccs

Group 3 -those with a season ticket + MyGers

Group 4 Season ticket holders

Group 5 Mygers members

The groups have always been this from the start
Group1 - those with a season ticket + cccs + MyGers

Group 2 - those with a season ticket + cccs

Group 3 -those with a season ticket + MyGers
Please show me where this is stated as it certainly wasn’t at the start and I’ve had plenty tickets up until the last 2 games.

Please show me where this is stated as it certainly wasn’t at the start and I’ve had plenty tickets up until the last 2 games.
I’m not even bothering going to look for it as it has been common knowledge for coming up for 3 years now

They used group 1 criteria for the hibs semi final in 2021 so that’s how far back it goes at the very least

It’s been the case for a long time now mate no goalposts have been moved I can assure you

I’m not even bothering going to look for it as it has been common knowledge for coming up for 3 years now

They used group 1 criteria for the hibs semi final in 2021 so that’s how far back it goes at the very least
As I’ve said below a waste of money I will just bin it and go back to CCS then, That certainly wasn’t in the conditions when it was being sold to us.

Nah it’s not go look at what was put out it’s My Gers members with CCS then season ticket holders with CCS then My Gers so it totally has been goal posts moved.

Be seriously considering not paying for MyGers next season the 40 quid would probably cover most of the games i would miss.
It’s been the same since MyGers was introduced. We’ve had something like 12 visits to Hampden since then so I really don’t understand how people still don’t get it?

Think it’s safe to say there’s no going to be any OF tickets to my gers members next season

Think it’s safe to say there’s no going to be any OF tickets to my gers members next season
Looks that way. It makes it pointless having mygers now as a non season ticket holder as most games will go to public sale

50 quid a year for access to watch the likes of Dundee and Motherwell hardly seems like value.

All so that we can accommodate an extra 1700 crash barriers two games a year.

Looks that way. It makes it pointless having mygers now as a non season ticket holder as most games will go to public sale

50 quid a year for access to watch the likes of Dundee and Motherwell hardly seems like value.

Yeah might be the odd European game that doesn’t go to general sale but over all your probably right and wouldn’t be surprised if they increased the price

Yeah might be the odd European game that doesn’t go to general sale but over all your probably right and wouldn’t be surprised if they increased the price
The odd European game you may get will be against the dross that no one else wants to go to. Teams like the Slovakian Dundee and Motherwell. :))

Do yous think it's quite safe to assume that I'll be offered a Season Ticket with around 850 points?
I would have said yes, but with today's news and the already displacement in the copland I'm thinking it will be tough.

Especially if we win the treble.

I'll be on 900 come the time and will take anything really, even a non celtic one as you get priority purchase. So that would be my plan.

I would have said yes, but with today's news and the already displacement in the copland I'm thinking it will be tough.

I'll be on 900 come the time and will take anything really, even a non celtic one as you get priority purchase. So that would be my plan.
Yeah today has changed a lot unfortunately, but will happily take a Non Celtic Season Ticket if offered.

It’s also pointless having it with a ST in bronze as you rarely get semi finals, never finals, and away allocations are at 0.

No idea why any non ST holder would get a mygers now. Absolutely no chance of an OF ticket and you don't need it for any other domestic game.

With the news of that lot getting 5%, I wonder if the extra new 600 odd seats will not be as available first mentioned. Once seat transfers between Copeland and Broomloan are sorted. If the ticket office don't offer any remaining available seats for new season tickets, they make their own job a lot easier when it comes to sorting out moves for old firm matches

Since the start of MyGers you have 100% needed a season ticket, MyGers and the CCCS for cup semi finals and finals

Correct. The first 50/50 split game it dropped into group 2, as I don’t think some people realised you needed MyGers but after that the only way it’s dropped is if we’ve had a larger allocation

How come you didn’t take one for this season? You would have made the cut comfortably on that amount of points…

How come you didn’t take one for this season? You would have made the cut comfortably on that amount of points…
I sold mines in December on here. Personal issues/job change etc. Shouldn't have though, panicked a bit. So fingers crossed for next season. Attended every home game game since.

mygersfaq_7.jpg

Original above that was the criteria

Changed prior to the Hibs 2021 League Cup Semi-final to include STH+MyGers (Group 3 )

Allocation is via the following priority groups:

1 Season ticket holders on CCCS who are MyGers members
2 Season ticket holders on CCCS
3 Season ticket holders who are MyGers members
4 Season ticket holders
5 MyGers members
6 General sale

Back