Season Tickets renewals are in - whereabouts is your seat and what is the price?

GR4 - £724

over an hour waiting online just now, will leave renewing till later

Renewed mine in MFH earlier (£724) and just checked my son’s email just now. I thought he’d be full price since he turned 16 during the season, but he’s only been charged £514 so I don’t know if that means 16/17 year olds still get a discounted rate.

CD5 £587.
Renewed. I’m also on a waiting list to change seats. Likely never happen!
Happy to have renewed and have that stress over me, actually pretty plain sailing for me this year compared to most it seems.

Renewed mine in MFH earlier (£724) and just checked my son’s email just now. I thought he’d be full price since he turned 16 during the season, but he’s only been charged £514 so I don’t know if that means 16/17 year olds still get a discounted rate.
yes they do....

Concession 16-18

He will be a concession at age 16 and 17.

CD1 £492 with the gods. This is my first ST renewal, see the CCCS is that a “first refusal” on tickets or does it automatically purchase tickets? Also how does Europe work? Is that part of CCCS?
The home CCCS,if you sign up,will automatically activate your smart card and charge your registered card for all non season ticket home games (Scottish cup,league cup and European games).
You can’t pick and choose the games,you pay for them all if you sign up.
You can also sign up for the same with friendly games if you want.

Back