Seething Celtic Maw does not like the Union Flag

So let's start with her work. Do they know they have someone with anger issues working for them? Someone that threatens animal cruelty? Someone that body shames people? Someone that threatens violence?
Oh dear, oh dear. I don't like to go down this road, but you started it with your threats hen, let's roll the dice.
Surely this is a comedy sketch?
No one can be so ill-educated and socially unaware living in a modern country like Scotland in this day and age?
This must be a parody of what someone believes a thick dim faux Irish Roman Catholic bigot from a Scottish sink estate would sound like if they had no access to the outside world!

It was very funny.

No one can be so ill-educated and socially unaware living in a modern country like Scotland in this day and age?
This must be a parody of what someone believes a thick dim faux Irish Roman Catholic bigot from a Scottish sink estate would sound like if they had no access to the outside world!

It was very funny.
I have my doubts tbh

Entire street full of Union flags and Rangers tops? Sound like she needs to move for her own mental health :D

Also threatening to shoot someone's dog and put their windows in? Nice behaviour.

I still think its a pisstake, but we know what those piggery hound loonys are like. :))

Entire street full of Union flags and Rangers tops? Sound like she needs to move for her own mental health :D

Also threatening to shoot someone's dog and put their windows in? Nice behaviour.
I believe the technical term is sociopath or more colloquially raging unwashed sellick fan

Seems a bit upset. Obviously we all know the red hand is the official flag of Northern Ireland maybe one of her neighbours could put sectarian bigot straight. Being indoctrinated into a child abusing cult that teaches bile and hatred from birth makes them a different breed of human being. And unfortunately we have them on our doorstep. But hopefully young rover is up early in the morning barking his little face off.

She sounds delightful. How well spoken and articulate.

Imagine getting angry because people are wearing Rangers tops and then frothing at the mouth accusing THEM of being sectarian?!

She's trying too hard to sound like janey godley...someone needs to tell her she's as funny as a burning orphanage. Fat brain dead boot

It was very funny.
Unfortunately, they DO exist, 150 years and integration is STILL an unknown concept.

imangine if you walked into whatever dental practice she worked in wearing rangers gear:eek:, bet she's the one that holds that wee vacum cleaner thing, having to look in folks mouths all day, nae wonder she's bitter

The red hand of Ulster features in many nationalist emblems.

Tyrone GAA have a red hand on their shirts.

All laughing and joking aside, that bigoted narrow minded rant is quite sinister.
Threatening violence,intolerance of other people of religion other than her own.
She should be easy enough to identify and be reported to the police for threatening property damage.
Spare me any patter about "grasses", if that was one of us on a rant like that,it would be in every media outlet in Scotland and questions raised in the toy town Parliament.

Latest posts

Back