Seething Celtic Maw does not like the Union Flag

I always thought that it was referred to the Union Jack because it was flown from the short jackstaff on a ship at the bow. If the flag was flown on land it was the Union Flag.
Likewise the Jack of the United States is also known as the Union Jack and is the maritime version of their flag flown from the jackstaff of the vessel (all blue with stars and no stripes).
I usually call it the Union Flag and not the Union Jack, but either is apparently okay to use.
Due to the common usage of the term Union Jack being used on land, bearing in mind the influence of the British Navy, it became accepted usage for the flag to be named either when on land.
But it would always be Jack when on the sea.

what this bint is essentially saying is

- Ireland/Vatican flags are ok, UK ones are not
- Celtic strips everywhere are ok, Rangers ones are not

Yet they are the oppressed and we have the superiority complex going on?
Look mate, the minute she opened her mouth, she confirmed to everyone, that she is a sectarian bigot. In no way what she said, could be construed as anything other than pure sectarianism. Imagine the gall of people flying the union flag in Great Britain. The red hand of Ulster flag also represents a part of The United Kingdom, and it it certainly not sectarian. This wee bigot should have stuck in at school, and learned the history and geography of the United Kingdom. Maebe then she would realise that the flag she follows is from a foreign country.

She thinks the flag of Northern Ireland is sectarian and can be reported to the council but threatening to shoot a dog is cool?

That fair cheered me up, listening to her making herself more angry by the sentence.

All laughing and joking aside, that bigoted narrow minded rant is quite sinister.
Threatening violence,intolerance of other people of religion other than her own.
She should be easy enough to identify and be reported to the police for threatening property damage.
Spare me any patter about "grasses", if that was one of us on a rant like that,it would be in every media outlet in Scotland and questions raised in the toy town Parliament.
Exactly this, this behaviour is becoming very common within this backwater of a country. She is not the only one, there are plenty other lunatics like her within this country unfortunately!

I reckon if that’s genuine at all, the bint would have called it the Butchers Apron and not the Union jack. All true shuttlestons call it that for some reason. All true rancid republican scumbags call it that and don’t ever think twice of calling it anything other than that.

Still a funny clip to be fair, if it is genuine. That’s a crackpot if it’s genuine.

The definition of a republican wannabe irish Ned.
The only one with racial hatred (to her own kind) is her

Look mate, the minute she opened her mouth, she confirmed to everyone, that she is a sectarian bigot. In no way what she said, could be construed as anything other than pure sectarianism. Imagine the gall of people flying the union flag in Great Britain. The red hand of Ulster flag also represents a part of The United Kingdom, and it it certainly not sectarian. This wee bigot should have stuck in at school, and learned the history and geography of the United Kingdom. Maebe then she would realise that the flag she follows is from a foreign country.
The education a thing like this gets is second-hand republican rants passed down from their families over the years. There is no way of getting through to indoctrinated scum like this, the WOS papist is a virulent blight on this country, unfortunately, it is also a protected species.

Someone must know this cow,shel be the smelly bo ,stinkin, fat thing that cleans shitty toilet pans in a dentist East Kilbride ,she mustve been seen by someone on here.:D

I'm just back from one of the morrisons in EK. Wish I'd heard this before, I'd have asked to shake the hand of the guy that had the 'racially prejudiced' flag hanging out his window.

I drive a taxi and always have a Union flag Air Freshener hanging from my mirror, I have had numerous comments about it even threats to report me to the council, they always get told what I think of them,one time 2 of them had a long walk home from the middle of nowhere, told them to enjoy the Queens highway...:))

Well played, ya pyor unionist bigot

Back