Selfish people who stand.

In my area gf4 most get up and down depending on the action. Occasionally some twat who gets a st seat or buys via the sell back (what’s it called?) comes in and stands not in concert with the rest of the area.

If the bear is coked out of his nut and is shouting shite all game about fingering an opposition players burd for example most people will Ignore it for a quiet life. If the bear is just carried away with the action a simple request to sit usually works.

Do the big crowds scare you when you leave the Island?

FFS, its a fitba match, have you never been to one before all seater stadiums, when we actually had atmosphere?

I'm also guessing you never had the pleasure of some big guy pishing down the back of your leg.

Do yourself a favour and delete this post before the cavalry arrive and totally ream you, I am actually being nice about this.

It's an all seater stadium & the tossers who who wouldnt sit down were just being dicks.

Thankfully the other stuff you speak of, getting pissed on in the terracing days is long gone

FFS, its a fitba match, have you never been to one before all seater stadiums, when we actually had atmosphere?

I'm also guessing you never had the pleasure of some big guy pishing down the back of your leg.

Do yourself a favour and delete this post before the cavalry arrive and totally ream you, I am actually being nice about this.
Ignorant response. Some people need to sit through age or disability. Children cant see over an adult. Seating solves these problems. Show some consideration for your fellow supporters FFS. This is not the 1970's.

That stuff annoys me.
You may have reason to ask the guy to sit and his attitude might stink but he's still a Rangers fan.
He's paid his money and if he says he stands there every week I'd imagine he's bought a season ticket.
You being right doesn't mean he's not a 'real fan'.
A Season Ticket is for a seat. I'd a second row ST in the SJ wedge one year which I hated as it was far too low down in the stadium for me. First game of the season this bloke directly in front of me continued standing from the off and refused to sit when I twice asked, politely. Third request I was a bit more forceful and he sat down but cmon I shouldn't have had to resort to threatening violence !

You really should be embarrassed by this.

Ok smarty baws.What about fans who cant stand for 90 mins,how do they feature in your view,what would be the solution if parked behind the guy in question?

You're not the little twat who constantly stands in front of me in the Sandy Jardine Rear, are you?

Also, if you take pleasure in 'some big guy pishing down the back of your leg', you really need to take stock of your lifestyle.

A Season Ticket is for a seat. I'd a second row ST in the SJ wedge one year which I hated as it was far too low down in the stadium for me. First game of the season this bloke directly in front of me continued standing from the off and refused to sit when I twice asked, politely. Third request I was a bit more forceful and he sat down but cmon I shouldn't have had to resort to threatening violence !
I'm not saying you should, I agree with the OPs stance.
It's the 'real fans' bit I take issue with.

Thankfully doesn't happen where I sit in the Club Deck.

When we beat the filth in December after the final whistle the guy directly in front of me thought it would be a good idea to stand on his seat to watch the players celebrating,I wasn't slow in tapping him on the shoulder and telling him 'Haw, I can't fucking see'

Wouldn't have hesitated to tell him the same if he merely just stood up during the game for any length of time, thankfully he's not a complete moron:)

Nae standing in the club deck except at half time!
Disagree with that. I'm in cd7 and there's a few that aren't season tickets and u get different fans in they seats most home games. Usually their pi55ed and sometimes some will stand until they are told to sit down.

Another bugbear of mine is folk that arrive after kick off then struggle to find their seat and stand in front of you while they try to work it out

^^^^ Idiocy at it's highest level

In the back of the ee this is a pain in the arse cos if people are standing you can't see anything even if you stand up yourself due to the tier above yet ignorant ceunts do it every game then take the Huff when asked to sit down. Hopefully get a seat move for next season

Shut up and don't
Why do some ignorant fans think they have the right to stand right through a game and think its ok to block the view of others behind. I asked him and his son and his mate to sit so we could see ,and his reply was "naw,I stand here every other week" . A complete ignoramus and an embarrassment to real fans. That spoilt it for me before the teams performance.
Shut up and don't go if you don't like. It's the fitba

Reactions: JMA
What do they do at mentally challenged games?
I had never missed a game home or away for years until my World collapsed in August 2016 when I found out I had kidney cancer. I had my kidney removed in December 2016 and was off the road for a couple of Months until I started going back to Ibrox. I got my 3 month scan and unfortunately the cancer had spread to my lungs and liver I got put on a trial which made me very weak and fatigued and was unable to attend the games, this trial stopped working after 8 months and I am now on a new trial which has the same side affects including diarrhoea. I am still unable to attend games due to this.
When I eventually get back to the games I will unfortunately not be able to attend away games due to me not being able to stand for 90 mins.
So the answer to your question is that some people can't attend due to standing.

not being funny but you realise how ironic your post is?

Peoples choice if they stand, they have paid to be there.

For all the people saying that the guy standing has paid his ticket fee as well and can stand if he wants, if you go to a concert at the Royal Concert Hall or a show at King's Theatre and some prick stands in front of you the whole night, you would be absolutely raging.
If he’s a season ticket holder and they stand each week like we do at my seat you can understand why he’s not willing to sit down for someone that’s not there every week.Personally I would sit down but can understand people that don’t.Have a safe standing bit takes away the issue as that would be place big enough hopefully for those that want to stand and stewards could go inforce people sitting instead of standing elsewhere in ground.

I had never missed a game home or away for years until my World collapsed in August 2016 when I found out I had kidney cancer. I had my kidney removed in December 2016 and was off the road for a couple of Months until I started going back to Ibrox. I got my 3 month scan and unfortunately the cancer had spread to my lungs and liver I got put on a trial which made me very weak and fatigued and was unable to attend the games, this trial stopped working after 8 months and I am now on a new trial which has the same side affects including diarrhoea. I am still unable to attend games due to this.
When I eventually get back to the games I will unfortunately not be able to attend away games due to me not being able to stand for 90 mins.
So the answer to your question is that some people can't attend due to standing.
Did you reply to the wrong poster, or just completely make up what I said?

What an awful time you've had bud, hopefully you'll be back soon.

As for away games surely if you explained your situation to someone in a front row seat they'd let you sit there, just a suggestion.

Did you reply to the wrong poster, or just completely make up what I said?
You asked "what do they do at mentally challenged games"

I unfortunately went on a rant about my health but then answered your question saying I don't attend away games due to people standing. :confused:

You asked "what do they do at mentally challenged games"

I unfortunately went on a rant about my health but then answered your question saying I don't attend away games due to people standing. :confused:
I asked about folk who cant stand for 90 minutes, as most people stand at mentally challenged games.

At no point did I say folk that cant stand cant attend games ever again, did I?

I asked about folk who cant stand for 90 minutes, as most people stand at they games.

I think we are at crossed wires here.

I can't stand for 90 mins due to health reasons so I can't/won't attend those games.

No you never said that folk can't attend games ever again but what would be the sense of me buying a ticket to have to sit and look at peoples backs for 90 mins. ?

I think we are at crossed wires here.

I can't stand for 90 mins due to health reasons so I can't/won't attend those games.

No you never said that folk can't attend games ever again but what would be the sense of me buying a ticket to have to sit and look at peoples backs for 90 mins. ?
You don’t need to, the crowd sit at most games.

I was asking a simple question about mentally challenged games, you’ve gone way off course.

I asked about folk who cant stand for 90 minutes, as most people stand at mentally challenged games.

I answered you, missed most of the game due to dodgy knee. Couldnt stand on it for any length of time. No point in complaining at the time, wouldn't have got me anywhere

Your the kind of fan we don't need .
I hate these type of comments on here, would only ever see them online. Wouldn’t hear it in person.

No doubt from the same people who say UB think they are better fans etc and all that pish.

Who are you to tell people they are the kind of fan we don’t need because they want to stand? Get off your high horse.

I answered you, missed most of the game due to dodgy knee. Couldnt stand on it for any length of time. No point in complaining at the time, wouldn't have got me anywhere
I know you did mate, the other poster went off on him completely unrelated to my post.

I was asking a simple question about mentally challenged games, you’ve gone way off course.[/QUOTE]
I beg to differ I would say the crowd stand at most away games.

I know you did mate, the other poster went off on him completely unrelated to my post.
There are genuine cases of folk who cant stand. If someone stands up in front of them it creates not only a bad view but causes friction. Safe standing is a good idea but until it happens in an area that most fans can agree on then it does seem quite ignorant to stand, especially in the enclosure or main stand where the view isn't great at some places.

You need to re evaluate your life

All seated stadia with designated season ticket seats aren't designed for people to stand.
Children can't see the game. Adults with difficulty standing for so long can't see the game.
In the old days, kids could sit on the barriers or go down the front. Older or less able adults could go to the Main Stand. Even when we built the stands, there was the Enclosures for those wanting to stand.

So unless it's a designated standing area, it's utterly selfish to stand all through a game at Ibrox the way things are set up as it just means people who have paid good money can't see what's happening.

Back