Semi final ballot today?

Email received and west stand. Where did I put they binoculars

tenor.gif

Just got ours :) West Stand £25

Email was sent at 1708hrs

My email is for me and my son. My sister is in friendship group too does that mean she'll also have one?

She's bought a ticket for a year so doesn't have access to the email.

My email is for me and my son. My sister is in friendship group too does that mean she'll also have one?

She's bought a ticket for a year so doesn't have access to the email.

my brother never gets emails, so while 3 of us have ours he doesn’t know about his

Got mine....
Also, see folk saying 1st of the season, well obviously as this is the first time this scheme is in play.
What is this new scheme and how does it work? I thought it was just the same allocate until everyone had one then start again.

Any links to the info?

Cheers

What is this new scheme and how does it work? I thought it was just the same allocate until everyone had one then start again.

Any links to the info?

Cheers

It's not a new scheme, it's been in place for years. Semi finals and finals are a completely different scheme on the CCCS from away league games and away cup games up to, and including, the quarter finals

Any links to the info?

Cheers
what new scheme mate? This is the priority for Semi/Final tickets, nothing to do with away tickets.

The upper section is decent for a view but far too few decent seats to justify keeping it as national stadium, fűcking farcical decision!

Yeah my original post was slightly tongue-in-cheek but I’ve never been a huge fan, been to a number of games in different parts of the ground now and always feel too removed from the action.

Back