Semi final ballot today?

Used to get good seats at Hampden until I added my daughter on my friendship group, must stick all the kids in the West stand ffs!

Surprised it's took till page 10 for this yearly statement to arise. That won't ever happen and quite frankly, it never should.

It's a national semi final and both clubs should be given the opportunity to sell 50% of the stadium, regardless of home attendances. If one of the teams can't sell it, then of course open it up to the other team. As is the case in most semi finals tbf.

If the boot was on other foot and we were the smaller club we'd be asking for 50/50.
In what circumstance could that ever happen?

Doesn't mate it right in any way though. Why should kids or people taking kids automatically be put in the worst of the worst seats?
It's a question for Hampden to answer.

Basically they don't want to offer concession prices in the more expensive areas of the ground.

Surprised it's took till page 10 for this yearly statement to arise. That won't ever happen and quite frankly, it never should.

It's a national semi final and both clubs should be given the opportunity to sell 50% of the stadium, regardless of home attendances. If one of the teams can't sell it, then of course open it up to the other team. As is the case in most semi finals tbf.

If the boot was on other foot and we were the smaller club we'd be asking for 50/50.
Nah sorry can’t agree. Ludicrous. If you don’t back your team regularly %^*& you for semi final and final tickets.

Nah sorry can’t agree. Ludicrous. If you don’t back your team regularly %^*& you for semi final and final tickets.

Ludicrous that a national semi final should be 50/50, or at least be given the chance to be? Okay mate.

It's a daft argument anyway as we have the better part of 30k tickets initially, compared to their 17k.

Ludicrous that a national semi final should be 50/50, or at least be given the chance to be? Okay mate.

It's a daft argument anyway as we have the better part of 30k tickets initially, compared to their 17k.

It is just 26k for us initially if 30k then everyone on the CCCS would have got one

There is another 3000 tickets at least available but that depends on Hearts

Last edited:
Just checked my bank online and Rangers have taken £37.00 out my account I didn't get an email or any notification logged into my Rangers account and under my order history I have a ticket for semi final, £30.00 which I assume is on the South stand, it doesn't say and a £7.00 booking fee. Money was only taken today. I also got a ticket for the quarter final at Livi.

Just checked my bank online and Rangers have taken £37.00 out my account I didn't get an email or any notification logged into my Rangers account and under my order history I have a ticket for semi final, £30.00 which I assume is on the South stand, it doesn't say and a £7.00 booking fee. Money was only taken today.
It'll be South or North.

Usually the order reference number will start with an N or S depending on what stand you've got.

Just checked my bank online and Rangers have taken £37.00 out my account I didn't get an email or any notification logged into my Rangers account and under my order history I have a ticket for semi final, £30.00 which I assume is on the South stand, it doesn't say and a £7.00 booking fee. Money was only taken today. I also got a ticket for the quarter final at Livi.
Livi game is in no way connected to this game. Your ticket could also be for either the South or North Stand, both are priced the same.

Have a look in your spam email as that’s where my ticket confirmation ended up and only saw it last night.

£7 special delivery

Has anyone sent an email to the mandate address that was included? How quick is the response? Trying to pick up my ticket rather than have it posted special delivery.
I did it the night I got the email they replied back the next day saying it was fine to pick up

Reactions: CD7
Didn't realise the semi final tickets were being sent out this week, thought it would be a week or so before game day. We got nothing, this is the first time for as long as i can remember that we haven't had tickets for the semi or the final. Rather disappointed bear.

Has anyone received a ticket yet? I get it special delivery and I got a card through the door for a letter that needed signing for yesterday. Given Monday was the ballot it can’t be the ticket can it? Obviously I’m yet to get to the sorting office!

Has anyone received a ticket yet? I get it special delivery and I got a card through the door for a letter that needed signing for yesterday. Given Monday was the ballot it can’t be the ticket can it? Obviously I’m yet to get to the sorting office!
Tickets are sent out 23rd.

possibly posted out Porto tickets before in person collection tomorrow?

No bit I specifically ticked I would collect my tickets but my email says fulfilment method is delivery. Same happened last year and I had to email to say I would collect. What the fűck is the point in them giving people the option to collect at the start of season each year :mad:

No bit I specifically ticked I would collect my tickets but my email says fulfilment method is delivery. Same happened last year and I had to email to say I would collect. What the fűck is the point in them giving people the option to collect at the start of season each year :mad:
I’m in Edinburgh, so I get them sent out. But funnily enough last season I ticked the box for special delivery and it never arrived, called the ticket office and they said I was collection! Total pain in the arse to get through to get it!

Just noticed my son who is on a junior ST has been charge full adult price, I assume this is due to him turning 16 between renewing and the date of the Semi?

Just noticed my son who is on a junior ST has been charge full adult price, I assume this is due to him turning 16 between renewing and the date of the Semi?

@Ayrforce1

Yes happen to me many years turned 16 during the season so some were child price the rest were full price

Unless your ST is the Sandy Jardine Rear where is it 18 before full price kicks in

Back