Semi final tickets ballot - Rangers allocation now 32K

If Aberdeen hand back more tickets then it will be hugely embarrassing.
I rekon, they would rather the seats were empty.

I have been allocated a ticket from the 1st ballot and have the email, although haven’t received my ticket thru post as yet, my dad received his on Saturday. Should I have received my ticket by now or are they still posting them out?

I have been allocated a ticket from the 1st ballot and have the email, although haven’t received my ticket thru post as yet, my dad received his on Saturday. Should I have received my ticket by now or are they still posting them out?

Last batch were posted first class yesterday mate.

They need a signature. If you weren't in it may have been kept at your local sorting office.

If true that the sheep still have 4-5 thousand still unsold, get them off them asap

Shitey wee club
So after all their talk of wanting parity they will be outnumbered 4 to 1 due to their poor support. Joke outfit.
Reckon the likes of Killie or Dundee would have matched the Sheep turnout, yet Sheep have their partof the country to themselves to draw fans from.
Hope it's 4-1 on the park too. Stop their Bleating.

I got tickets in the second ballot and assumed I’d get East stand. It was £37 taken off my account so looks like it must be north stand.

I got tickets in the second ballot and assumed I’d get East stand. It was £37 taken off my account so looks like it must be north stand.

Could be South Upper if you're lucky mate.

I’d see it as unlucky. I’d rather be in about the atmosphere than get a decent view. Will swap you if it is :D

Atmosphere is good up there mate.

A lot of the RSCs have their tickets up there.

Best view of the game too.

I’d see it as unlucky. I’d rather be in about the atmosphere than get a decent view. Will swap you if it is :D

If you looking to be in amongst it, I have 2 for for North stand c3 row E.
I’d rather be up the south stand upper :)

I checked my cccs about 2 weeks ago - think it was a day or two before the semi emails went out. I hadn’t signed up for semis and finals so just ticked and added my bank details at that point. I wasn’t surprised when I didn’t get a ticket in the first ballot and thought I wasn’t going to get one in the second. Was thinking of popping into the TO, but just checked my ticket history there and I’ve now got one for the semi. £30 ticket. Don’t know where it’s for as I’ve not had an email. (Don’t usually get emails tho). So they’re still allocating. Happy bearette.

A European group game and a cup semi with only two days rest in between. Tough long weekend coming up.

Three points and a win in ninety minutes for The Rangers .

Just got our 2 tickets through the post, East stand F1 row QQ, first time ever I've been in "thier" end , and luckily we got seats together last few times we have been spilt up.

Cheers guys. I'm special delivery so I'm going to need to sign for it. Haven't had an email from the Royal Mail yet.

South Stand Upper!

Normally always been West Stand or North Stand but sat there for the Scottish Cup Final against Falkirk when wee Nacho scored. Was sitting next to Bougherra's family :D

Back