Semi final tickets

If you get a concession ticket, is it easy enough to upgrade to an adult?

My dad is a concession ticket but can’t make the game. I’m no longer on the CCS after missing a payment for the Benfica game so he was wanting to buy a ticket then upgrade it so I could go.

My dad is a concession ticket but can’t make the game. I’m no longer on the CCS after missing a payment for the Benfica game so he was wanting to buy a ticket then upgrade it so I could go.
I wouldnt even bother upgrading it mate.

No one will know since they did away with turnstyle stewards.

I wouldnt even bother upgrading it mate.

No one will know since they did away with turnstyle stewards.

Was at the game on Tuesday and there was a steward just before we went in. Don't know if that was just the away end mind.

You can't upgrade tickets for Hampden. They are sold to the ST holder based on them meeting the criteria.

if I wanna sit next to someone in F&F and they have less points than me, do we just buy in our own windows and they’ll put us together or do I need to wait for their window?

Wouldn’t let me check out on safari. Switched browser now getting message “a maximum of 1 ticket can be purchased. :oops:

if I wanna sit next to someone in F&F and they have less points than me, do we just buy in our own windows and they’ll put us together or do I need to wait for their window?
Either works but the danger is that if you buy now and no tickets are available in that stand by the next window it won't work being seated together as it would be different stands

10am tomorrow for me, I’d prefer North Stand but I’m expecting it to be sold out by then, West Stand feels like miles away, however beggars can’t be choosers!

10am tomorrow for me, I’d prefer North Stand but I’m expecting it to be sold out by then, West Stand feels like miles away, however beggars can’t be choosers!
It's showing west stand only now. I have to wait until tomorrow too to get both our tickets so looking like we will be in there. I doubt our grandson will care as long as he gets one :))

No because the ticket is linked to his account.

Just use the ticket as it is no one actually checks- all they are looking for is the turnstile being activated once the ticket is scanned

Probably been posted but not reading through 8 pages, any ideas on when folks below the threshold will get a shot at tickets?

I'm in silver mygers and this is the first time I've not had a window to buy tickets early.

Probably been posted but not reading through 8 pages, any ideas on when folks below the threshold will get a shot at tickets?

I'm in silver mygers and this is the first time I've not had a window to buy tickets early.
Silver doesn’t mean anything . It’s your points total and grouping are you group one and how many points do you have ? There will be a drop on Monday but guesswork as to how much .

Only West Stand left now for anyone in the 6pm sales window.

Managed to get in the North the last few matches at Hampden without any problems but clearly a combination of the allocation and not keeping up with the crowd enough on points (have an ST and been on CCCS forever but skipped the friendlies this season) means I miss out this time.

Best look out the binoculars!

Can someone explain to me why when I click in to purchase tickets via email
West stand only which is fine but saying 1549 points required ? I thought it dropped down at 6pm as trying to purchase for both me and my dad however he is on lower points.
It should be 1503 + ?

I’ve tried refreshing but saying the same thing and unable to purchase two tickets.

Can someone explain to me why when I click in to purchase tickets via email
West stand only which is fine but saying 1549 points required ? I thought it dropped down at 6pm as trying to purchase for both me and my dad however he is on lower points.
It should be 1503 + ?

I’ve tried refreshing but saying the same thing and unable to purchase two tickets.

Was still showing as 1,549 for me on the website just after 6pm but it still let me purchase on 1,534 points.

I’ve noticed before it can take some time for that number to update but presumably it is changed at the time indicated at the back end as I’ve always been able to purchase ok.

Looking for some help if possible.

ST, MyGers & CCCS.

However, my card expired recently and I didn’t update it in time for the last couple of eligible matches since I couldn’t make the games anyway.

It appears to have now knocked me off CCCS, as my 2x friends & family are eligible for tickets tonight and I’m not.

When trying to now go to the “amend CCCS” section on the site, I can tick the button to add it back on but there’s no actionable buttons such as amend details, submit etc.

Is this option not available during sales windows? I know I’ve likely f*cked it for this game but I do want to update and reactivate everything for future.

I ended up having to clear cookies and change browser from safari to chrome and that done the trick, a farce to be honest as you shouldn’t have to do that .

Looking for some help if possible.

ST, MyGers & CCCS.

However, my card expired recently and I didn’t update it in time for the last couple of eligible matches since I couldn’t make the games anyway.

It appears to have now knocked me off CCCS, as my 2x friends & family are eligible for tickets tonight and I’m not.

When trying to now go to the “amend CCCS” section on the site, I can tick the button to add it back on but there’s no actionable buttons such as amend details, submit etc.

Is this option not available during sales windows? I know I’ve likely f*cked it for this game but I do want to update and reactivate everything for future.
CCCS registration closed in October

Next season will be the first chance to rejoin the CCCS

Registration closes mid season to stop people entering group 1 when we reach semis etc which is a good policy but also stings folk like yourself if payment fails and they pap you unfortunately leaving no way back in for the season
Maybe contact the ticket office directly and see what can be done

CCCS registration closed in October

Next season will be the first chance to rejoin the CCCS

Registration closes mid season to stop people entering group 1 when we reach semis etc which is a good policy but also stings folk like yourself if payment fails and they pap you unfortunately leaving no way back in for the season
Maybe contact the ticket office directly and see what can be done
Ah, that adds a bit of context. Agreed, in general that works but being kicked off mid-season with no way of re-entering seems odd.

Shall contact them - cheers!

Slightly off topic...I've just been into my account, id been credited £31 for resale of ticket for the Motherwell game ..now its saying adjustment...
-£31....anyone know what this means ?

Only West Stand left now for anyone in the 6pm sales window.

Managed to get in the North the last few matches at Hampden without any problems but clearly a combination of the allocation and not keeping up with the crowd enough on points (have an ST and been on CCCS forever but skipped the friendlies this season) means I miss out this time.

Best look out the binoculars!
Yup, West Stand for me as well, usually sit in the North Stand. Quite surprised how limited it is already.

Back