Serie A

Inter away to Roma this evening, hopefully they can make sure of at least securing second place?

In general, Serie A, despite the current circumstances, has proven itself to be a football lovers paradise. The games and goals have been bellisimo. And just to reinforce my previous assertion, Atalanta are the undoubted team of the season.

Inter away to Roma this evening, hopefully they can make sure of at least securing second place?

In general, Serie A, despite the current circumstances, has proven itself to be a football lovers paradise. The games and goals have been bellisimo. And just to reinforce my previous assertion, Atalanta are the undoubted team of the season.
It’s been by far and away my favourite league for the past two seasons. I fancy Atalanta in the champions league to get through also. This season reminds me of our 10IAR season in the sense that nobody seems to actually want to win it. So many slip ups and failed opportunities from inter and lazio.

Looking forward to the Roma v Inter match this evening, although I think it will be difficult for Roma with Zaniolo missing. Must win game for Inter.

Looking forward to the Roma v Inter match this evening, although I think it will be difficult for Roma with Zaniolo missing. Must win game for Inter.
He’s been missing a good chunk of the season tbh, real shame cause this should have been the season where he took it up another level. Still up there with one of the most mental transfers I’ve seen, inter got absolutely robbed.

He’s been missing a good chunk of the season tbh, real shame cause this should have been the season where he took it up another level. Still up there with one of the most mental transfers I’ve seen, inter got absolutely robbed.

Yes they did, although I can see him going back to Inter or signing for Juve in the summer. He’s one of my favourite players, got an absolute wand of a left foot. I think Roma would have been higher up the table if it wasn’t for him being injured for a large chunk of the season.

Yes they did, although I can see him going back to Inter or signing for Juve in the summer. He’s one of my favourite players, got an absolute wand of a left foot. I think Roma would have been higher up the table if it wasn’t for him being injured for a large chunk of the season.
Yeah absolutely mate, that an over reliance on an aging Dzeko, that’s an area for concern. He’s not hitting the heights of the past few years and they don’t seem to have a replacement. Zaniolo is probably too good for Roma, not sure he would move to either of them though. I’d like him to stay purely cause he’s guaranteed games :))

Yeah absolutely mate, that an over reliance on an aging Dzeko, that’s an area for concern. He’s not hitting the heights of the past few years and they don’t seem to have a replacement. Zaniolo is probably too good for Roma, not sure he would move to either of them though. I’d like him to stay purely cause he’s guaranteed games :))

Roma are my Italian club (I’m a member of the U.K. supporters club), so I would definitely not say Zaniolo is too good for them, but I know what you mean! :)). He deserves to be in a side that are serious contenders for trophies though, and Roma aren’t at that level yet. Seen some cracking matches in Serie A this season, hope for more of the same tonight. :)

Sampdoria came from 0-2 to win 3-2 at Parma today as they surely guarantee their safety.

Coming to the end of the 6.30 games and Napoli struggling at home against Udinese at 1-1. In fact, Udinese are unlucky not to be ahead after a last ditch clearance from Koulibaly rebounded off the post and into Ospina's hands.

Genoa currently 2-1 up on Leece.
Brescia have just gone 2-1 up in injury time against Spal.
Fiorentina 2-0 at home to Torino.

Looking forward to Roma-Inter - be interesting to see which sides turn up.

Fancy inter 3–1 here, if they can be bothered. Fiorentina finding a decent performance against a struggling Torino side. Can someone, anyone please come get Belotti.

Politano wins it for Napoli in the 95th minute :cool:

Cracking finish out of nowhere and probably not deserved but don't give a fùck.

Back into 6th

Full-time and it's ended 2-2.

Inter move to within 5 points of Juve who play Lazio tomorrow.

Another opportunity passes by Inter.

Juve v Lazio tonight at 8.45pm.

Juve have been a bit iffy of late. Cantering to the Scudetto after the restart whilst Lazio and Inter imploded. However, they threw away a 2-0 lead to lose 2-4 at Milan and have dropped points in their following 2 games against Atalanta and Sassualo respectively. In fact, there is a very strong argument for them being lucky to draw against Atalanta and throwing another 2-goal lead away to Sassualo is also a cause for concern.

Lazio, well what can we say? Came back from the lockdown and have been utter shite to put it mildly. Blew a lead against Atalanta, won their next 2 but have now failed to win their last 4 including a loss at relegation threatend Leece. All that said, they have beaten Juve in the reverse fixture and in the SuperCoppa in December and a win tonight would still keep them (as well as Inter and Atalanta) in with a slight shout of the title in what is turning out to be a slightly bizarre end to the season.

*the Sheffield United v Everton game is shite and I'm passing time by writing a long winded post.

I said on twitter to James from H&H a few weeks ago I thought Immobile would lose his boot. You would be fuming, can’t believe Ronaldo’s overtaken him. As if I needed anymore reason to dislike him. Is that 14 goals from the spot this season?.

30 Serie A goals for Ronaldo.

8 times he has scored 30 league goals in a season. Same as Messi.

1 of them has done it in 3 different leagues though........

Don't noise him up even more.

@Danger Zone right now

D525TM_XkAEv9vP.jpg:large

What a frustrating last 6/7 mins for Lazio. Mental how many times you see players diving into needless challenges and allowing the opposition to waste time..

Atalanta v Bologna
Sassuolo v Milan

on cards two high scoring games. 3-1 and 2-2 IMO.

Skov Olson just had a very good chance but hesitated and the keeper cleared.

Atalanta struggling to string three passes together, Bologna look lively. Barrow just rifled a shot past the post after rotten defending.

Barrow blazes over from 12 yards, should be scoring but it’s a horrible lay off. Needs to be along the deck.

20 minutes to go between Sassualo and Milan with the visitors 2-1 up.

Sassualo a man down but not sure what the incident was as just catching up.

Edit - just seen it, shocking challenge.

Back