Serie A

Tremendous result for the Grifone against Samp, a truly crucial victory that will hopefully go a long way in retaining their Serie A status.

Done me for £990 this result, sickening.

Tonight’s games:

Udinese v Juventus 18:30 Premier Sports 1 / LiveScore App

Lazio v Cagliari 20:45 Premier Sports 1 / LiveScore App.

the parallels between this Serie A season and our 97/98 is frightening. Honestly can’t believe it.

Atalanta have a harder run in than Juve, leagues done sadly. No way Juve will lose again anyway.

Juve should still win the title but the squad needs a massive overhaul for next season, particularly the midfield.

Just seen the two Udinese goals, absolutely outstanding, especially the winner, as good a centre forward's piratical plundering of glory, as you'll have witnessed all season.

Atalanta win tomorrow night could possibly put pressure on a juve. AC have a few injuries and suspensions

Milan did look laboured the other night against a 10-man Sassualo for the entire 2nd half.

That said, Atalanta weren't up to the high standards they've set themselves but still got the win over Bologna.

The fixture congestion really starting to take its toll on all the clubs now.

A brilliant game tonight. Milan who haven't lost since March and scoring for fun against an Atalanta side who haven't lost since January. Admittedly they are looking as though they're on tired legs. Game could go either way, sneaky feeling Milan might win 3-1. Either way expect goals.

And manager...
Agree, I think they may be lenient with Sarri though. He’s never won a title, so I think they may ‘accept’ this season with him just getting one under his belt by any means necessary. Then let him try to get Sarri-ball going next season.

Had the same bet. I’m going for Milan to win and both to score tonight.
As above, I’ve a feeling milan might sneak it tonight. Milan are generally my Italian team (along with about 5 others) will be happy whoever wins this though.

As above, I’ve a feeling milan might sneak it tonight. Milan are generally my Italian team (along with about 5 others) will be happy whoever wins this though.
After looking at other fixtures I’m doubling it with PSG to win and both to score.

Got it on. Got Milan to win both to score and psg to win both to score.

Done ibra 1st goal along with Neymar. 2 x£4 singles and 1 x £4 double. Milan game Pretty dull so far.

Mates a Lecce can, he's consigned them to going down but happy Bari won't come up from Serie C after losing the playoffs. Having a divisions difference is like winning a Cup final for him!
Would love to take in a game, he describes proper hatred and has enlightened me on Antonio Conte who he won't speak by name. Cracking country! Was once lucky enough to travel around for 2 months but now wish I'd taken in more lower league/less favourable team games.

Calhanoglu scores a cracker.
Cracking player, I lost touch with Serie A and it was only when the German football kick-started I seen Piatek had moved on to Hertha. He looked a great goalscorer and was amazed he left, shows you the standard at Milan. They just revolve that door!

Mates a Lecce can, he's consigned them to going down but happy Bari won't come up from Serie C after losing the playoffs. Having a divisions difference is like winning a Cup final for him!
Would love to take in a game, he describes proper hatred and has enlightened me on Antonio Conte who he won't speak by name. Cracking country! Was once lucky enough to travel around for 2 months but now wish I'd taken in more lower league/less favourable team games.

They absolutely despise Bari and vice versa. Bari fans burned a mini van that was carrying Lecce fans earlier this year I think.

Always wanted to go see Bari for some reason, they have this typically Italian stadium with a track around the pitch but the stands are divided behind the goal:

D5UVpycUIAA9JkL.jpg

Cracking player, I lost touch with Serie A and it was only when the German football kick-started I seen Piatek had moved on to Hertha. He looked a great goalscorer and was amazed he left, shows you the standard at Milan. They just revolve that door!
Tbf his form dipped massively as Milan, he ended up being very poor. Hence them losing money on him, still shocked they lost money. He needed away but. Good player but he’s not said the world on fire in Germany and he’s 25 now.

They absolutely despise Bari and vice versa. Bari fans burned a mini van that was carrying Lecce fans earlier this year I think.

Always wanted to go see Bari for some reason, they have this typically Italian stadium with a track around the pitch but the stands are divided behind the goal:

D5UVpycUIAA9JkL.jpg
That's utterly insane! Will quiz him on that.

Back