Serie A

Tbf his form dipped massively as Milan, he ended up being very poor. Hence them losing money on him, still shocked they lost money. He needed away but. Good player but he’s not said the world on fire in Germany and he’s 25 now.
Yeah his stats didn't look too pretty at Hertha, bulked up nicely by penalties. Still sharp though, there is definitely goals in him. Amazed a premier League side never took a punt on him.

Yeah his stats didn't look too pretty at Hertha, bulked up nicely by penalties. Still sharp though, there is definitely goals in him. Amazed a premier League side never took a punt on him.
I believe spurs were interested when Kane got injured, not sure if a formal bid was ever made.

Good composure there, I watched him for Napoli circa 2017 and thought he was hopeless. Superb business by Atalanta with that agreed fee before he hit form.

I agree mate I love it. You get folk calling it boring who’ve never watched a game, yet will watch Brighton and Burnley.
You are right mate you get folk saying yeah but I don't know the players! And go on and watch watch Ben Mee kick lumps out of Drmic in a 0-0 super Sunday yet off the top of my head a Parma v Fiorentina game will give you goals, technique, tactics, bit of thuggery PLUS Gervinho, Bruno Alves, Matteo Darmian(sp) Franck Ribery, Cutrone, Mirallas, Pizarro, Caceres

You are right mate you get folk saying yeah but I don't know the players! And go on and watch watch Ben Mee kick lumps out of Drmic in a 0-0 super Sunday yet off the top of my head a Parma v Fiorentina game will give you goals, technique, tactics, bit of thuggery PLUS Gervinho, Bruno Alves, Matteo Darmian(sp) Franck Ribery, Cutrone, Mirallas, Pizarro, Caceres
Spot on mate.

I’ve said it on here before. Serie A is my favourite league to watch. Used to be La Liga. But the last 6 years Serie A has been more exciting

I think a lot of folk talking Serie A down still think it is the late 90s/ early 2000s when the Italian game was seen as ultra defensive.

Been watching it since the Football Italia days on Channel 4. Love Italy because of it.

The last few games I’ve been looking forward to in Italy have all been a let down. Atalanta especially been poor last few games and not as free flowing as used to.

I thought they would have made more an effort to go for it late in second half

The last few games I’ve been looking forward to in Italy have all been a let down. Atalanta especially been poor last few games and not as free flowing as used to.

I thought they would have made more an effort to go for it late in second half

I think they know it's in all likelihood over, up until about 2 weeks ago it was still very much in their hands but Juve won't let this slip away.

I think they know it's in all likelihood over, up until about 2 weeks ago it was still very much in their hands but Juve won't let this slip away.

I agree but certainly not a great attitude. Juventus been very poor since lockdown as well and if they got it down to 3 points, stranger things have happened.

So is that it if Juve beat Samp tomorrow night? I had hoped Atalanta might have done something special.

Can't see Sarri lasting as he's not looked a comfortable fit at all.

So is that it if Juve beat Samp tomorrow night? I had hoped Atalanta might have done something special.

Can't see Sarri lasting as he's not looked a comfortable fit at all.

Think they may be lenient with Sarri though. He’s never won a title, so I think they may ‘accept’ this season with him just getting one under his belt by any means necessary. Then let him try to get Sarri-ball going next season. Then again, the board were spending 600k+ a week on Rabiot and Ramsey and neither were near the team.

Inter BTTS
Napoli score draw
Parma BTTS. That is my bet and it’s never coming in.

Outwith Atalanta Sassuolo are the most attacking team in the league, ergo the game against Napoli should be a topper. Napoli still fighting for a European place.

Inter BTTS
Napoli score draw
Parma BTTS. That is my bet and it’s never coming in.

Outwith Atalanta Sassuolo are the most attacking team in the league, ergo the game against Napoli should be a topper. Napoli still fighting for a European place.

Napoli have the Europa group spot via the cup win. Mainly just a case of prize money in terms of final place.

Back