Sevilla FanZone - FOR INFO ONLY - DO NOT OFFER OR REQUEST TICKET SALES

If Real Betis want to make some money, they could easily ticket their own stadium with big screens.
Whoever owns the bullring could do the same for the other team.
Would make them money, and save a lot of bother if it's only one fanzone.
I see people keep mentioning the bull-ring but as a poster suggested very early in the thread there are 3 stadiums in Seville. The worst being where the final is.., but you have a 60k seater stadium where Betis play and there is also another stadium to the north of the city that the national team occasionally use and it holds 70k! Stick the Rangers fans in there, and the Frankfurt fans in the Betis one and charge 10/20 euros a pop for a beam back. You could potentially take 130k off the streets and logistically it works, given the stadiums are at opposite ends of the city.
I appreciate things like this are difficult to get set up in the short time frame, but its madness if they dont consider doing something like this.

I see people keep mentioning the bull-ring but as a poster suggested very early in the thread there are 3 stadiums in Seville. The worst being where the final is.., but you have a 60k seater stadium where Betis play and there is also another stadium to the north of the city that the national team occasionally use and it holds 70k! Stick the Rangers fans in there, and the Frankfurt fans in the Betis one and charge 10/20 euros a pop for a beam back. You could potentially take 130k off the streets and logistically it works, given the stadiums are at opposite ends of the city.
I appreciate things like this are difficult to get set up in the short time frame, but its madness if they dont consider doing something like this.
That makes too much sense to the morons in charge

There appears to be a lot of negativity in this thread from folk who aren't even going to Seville by the sounds of it.

Let's wait and see what they announce in the coming days. If they managed to put screens up for their lot back in 2003 then I see no reason why they cannot do something similar in 2022, particularly when there are likely to be far greater numbers from both sets of supporters combined.

Just reading on Twitter- police have put a hold on bus companies hiring out any more buses to Seville until further decision on fan travel is made.

Spot checks will be made on all buses and only those fans with tickets will be allowed onward travel to official fan zone.

Officials from both clubs are in dialogue with authorities in Seville regarding setting up fan zones.

Don’t know how accurate this is but it stinks of lack of planning for the potential of 120,000 fans of both clubs in the city for the final - oh so similar to Manchester who couldn’t cope either and were not ready

Surely to %^*& there will be big screens. It's a major European final in 2022.

If they did it in 2003, why wouldn't they be doing it 20 years later?

Just reading on Twitter- police have put a hold on bus companies hiring out any more buses to Seville until further decision on fan travel is made.

Spot checks will be made on all buses and only those fans with tickets will be allowed onward travel to official fan zone.

Officials from both clubs are in dialogue with authorities in Seville regarding setting up fan zones.

Don’t know how accurate this is but it stinks of lack of planning for the potential of 120,000 fans of both clubs in the city for the final - oh so similar to Manchester who couldn’t cope either and were not ready
So anyone going to Seville that day for “tourist reasons” would be banned from entering the city?

Wouldn’t work as people have booked hotels etc

This is shaping up to be a total mess

La Cartuja is massive as it was built for the World Athletic Championships in 1999 and is hardly used for anything else now.
I'm sure they'd welcome the additional income!
Yep. 6th largest ground in the country.

Didn't even know they had that too until I looked it up, that's another several ten thousand they can put somewhere where they can watch the game.

That’s not surprising to be honest.

Sounds like scaremongering tbh :oops:

Sounds like tactics to discourage people coming in to the city, will be impossible as fans will start arriving ticketless on the Mon.

And so it starts

As if the Spaniards are going to be happy with 160000 people entering the city, they’ve not got the infrastructure

Know Malaga have previously taken coaches to Seville for Football and been turned away. Spanish can be real twats when they want.

Sounds like scaremongering tbh :oops:
Although what is factual- the official fan zone will close at 18:00 - 3 hours before the game kicks off.
Which suggests no screens being erected for ticketless fans to watch the game.

It seems that the Spanish Robocops are putting containment measures in place to avoid ticketless fans travelling into Seville before any negotiations on fan facilities are finished

Although what is factual- the official fan zone will close at 18:00 - 3 hours before the game kicks off.
Which suggests no screens being erected for ticketless fans to watch the game.

It seems that the Spanish Robocops are putting containment measures in place to avoid ticketless fans travelling into Seville before any negotiations on fan facilities are finished
Where are you reading about the fan zone closing at 18:00?

And so it starts

As if the Spaniards are going to be happy with 160000 people entering the city, they’ve not got the infrastructure
The authorities would be blamed if they took no action. As much as people won't like it unless there are proper facilities for fans there is no other option but to restrict access. 160k fans in that city most without tickets is madness.

There's another ground in the city as well, so 2 empty stadiums and the bullring.

Honestly baffling that they are struggling with this.

Just a placing a plaster over it though.

The same fans will be leaving and descending back in to Seville and in to the buses/taxis/cars after the game.

Just a placing a plaster over it though.

The same fans will be leaving and descending back in to Seville and in to the buses/taxis/cars after the game.
Well yeah, but if you can keep them busy for a few hours then that's better than letting everyone wander around frustrated they can't see the game.

Where are you reading about the fan zone closing at 18:00?
Got a link with information sent to my Twitter account for fan zone opening times
Tuesday open from 11am till 10 pm
Wednesday open from 11am till 6pm
And details of facilities within fan zone.

I’m rubbish and a dinosaur at posting pictures ect but I’m sure the details were posted in another thread on here earlier

Fully expect the club to put out an official communications urging fans with tickets not to travel if there’s no official fan zone

Purely done to tick boxes and humour Spaniards/uefa of course
I expect that also and can't really blame them, covers them in a bad outcome. They should have communicated sooner but as thousands have already booked up.

Got a link with information sent to my Twitter account for fan zone opening times
Tuesday open from 11am till 10 pm
Wednesday open from 11am till 6pm
And details of facilities within fan zone.

I’m rubbish and a dinosaur at posting pictures ect but I’m sure the details were posted in another thread on here earlier
Your spot on Joseph , been posted before . but no screens etc at fanzone anyway .

It’s nonsense now way would they have the manpower to be able to enforce that.
Once people are in the city, they absolutely wouldn’t but they could easily set up road blocks for buses

The train thing will be bollocks I’d imagine

Back