Seville Travel Thread * ALL POSTS HERE / NO TRADING *

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Guys. Couple of things Ryan air app has a bit on it about uploading covid docs. Assume not required if you have the NHS app with your three jabs. Also when checking in for my flight coming home it’s states the below. Anybody else has this?

Passengers on this booking who are travelling with Non-EU ID documents will be required to print their boarding pass and present it at the check-in desk to have their documents checked and stamped upon arrival at the airport
I asked them on live chat, they said I need to go to the check in desk to get stuff verified.

This just for coming back mate?
No, for heading out. I am going via Belgium though, and they need a PLF, so this may be the reason why.

Don't think anything needs verified for coming back to the UK, as the UK doesn't need any forms or proof of vaccine.

No, for heading out. I am going via Belgium though, and they need a PLF, so this may be the reason why.

Don't think anything needs verified for coming back to the UK, as the UK doesn't need any forms or proof of vaccine.
It’s weird. I’ve got my boarding pass for going out. No mention of having to report to any desk. On the one coming back they said i couldn’t get a electronic boarding pass but sent me a printable copy

It’s weird. I’ve got my boarding pass for going out. No mention of having to report to any desk. On the one coming back they said i couldn’t get a electronic boarding pass but sent me a printable copy
I've got my boarding passes for going out, but they said I still need to go to the desk.

Stressing me out that the queues will be long at check in.

I've got my boarding passes for going out, but they said I still need to go to the desk.

Stressing me out that the queues will be long at check in.
No probs cheers. But assume you’ve not actually uploaded any of the covid docs. App will be enough?

I just said the post office for my insurance, my mum deals with that stuff and I don’t even know if I have any.

Last email I got was at 6ish, said the details would be with us tonight at some point and if not I was to email her tomorrow.

Leaving it a bit fucking late as I’m leaving for the airport in about 30 hours.
I have learnt something avoid BTA, still no confirmation will wait without expectation

My mate bought an official flight, supposed to be Glasgow to Seville return, he said he's been told he's now flying back from Malaga.

I have the fear over what some of these independent travel companies, and especially the flights chartered by normal fans, are going to be hit with flight time wise by the Spanish authorities?
This CTM MyGers flight? If so it’s always been flying back from Malaga.

Heathrow T5 today, Bears everywhere!

Edinburgh Airport tonight, Bears everywhere!

Genuinely gutted that I'm not going to be there. :-/

Never again a bus from Glasgow to Luton over night was a killer lol.

Whitey in Luton airport today finally passed can’t wait to get a good nights sleep with the help of Portuguese wine and beer.

We are on our way!

I just said the post office for my insurance, my mum deals with that stuff and I don’t even know if I have any.

Last email I got was at 6ish, said the details would be with us tonight at some point and if not I was to email her tomorrow.

Leaving it a bit fucking late as I’m leaving for the airport in about 30 hours.
Are you old enough to travel alone?

My mum sorts my insurance :D

I've just booked to fly into Malaga at lunch time, I was trying to book a train from the airport to Seville but couldn't get it to work. Has anyone had any joy booking train tickets and if so could you give me some advice!!
Cheers

Anyone on the Gatwick to Faro flight arriving into Faro at 13:00 on Wednesday (18th)? Four of us coming from Aberdeen and our transfer company have let us down - cancelled and now looking for 4x the original, agreed fare.

Needing 4 seats to seville……….

Any bears in the Hilton Heathrow Terminal 5 tonight?
I've just booked to fly into Malaga at lunch time, I was trying to book a train from the airport to Seville but couldn't get it to work. Has anyone had any joy booking train tickets and if so could you give me some advice!!
Cheers
I booked on tramline from Malaga to Seville return, but did so last week. It was quite straightforward then, albeit expensive. I hope it's not the case but perhaps the trains are full now?

Booked transfers from the airport to fanzone through Suntransfers.com about an hour ago. They've now emailed cancelling my booking!
Aye, I'm still waiting on £800 refund from them for a transfer I had booked over a week ago

This Barrhead flight has been a shambles from the start.

I went into the Silverburn store this afternoon to see what was happening with flight itinerary, was told it would be with me for 5pm.

At 3pm I got a a call asking me my next of kin & who my travel insurance was with, even although I filled in this form that was sent on Saturday.

Needless to say I still haven’t had any flight itinerary emailed.

Do we know how many flights out they are running? Really do not want to stress further thinking how they are going to get us through check in when they have to look at covid docs and the health declarations. There are going to have to be a lot of desks open.

Has anyone given any thought as to how to get to airport at that time of night? The UEFA guidance talks about charter flight buses from a particular area. No laughing at the back. It just sounds like a recipe for chaos.

Do we know how many flights out they are running? Really do not want to stress further thinking how they are going to get us through check in when they have to look at covid docs and the health declarations. There are going to have to be a lot of desks open.

Has anyone given any thought as to how to get to airport at that time of night? The UEFA guidance talks about charter flight buses from a particular area. No laughing at the back. It just sounds like a recipe for chaos.
Barrhead are running three charters I think.

Not sure how many per plane, imagine about 250 each? Going to need a few desks open to keep it moving, and then everyone at security as well queueing.

I’m going to make sure I’m there early as %^*&.

Getting back to the airport for a 1:50 flight is every man for himself, the fall of Saigon type stuff.

Any bears in the Hilton Heathrow Terminal 5 tonight?

I booked on tramline from Malaga to Seville return, but did so last week. It was quite straightforward then, albeit expensive. I hope it's not the case but perhaps the trains are full now?
Cheers, just managed to have a look there. It's gonna take nearly 4 hours so won't have time for that. I'll need to come up with a plan B.

Probably been asked multiple times, but for those flying into Seville airport, are you just getting a taxi to the city centre/meeting area/stadium?

From what I can see, they're all around a 15-20 minute drive from the airport.

Starting to see things online about getting your boarding pass printed out and stamped did your return journey. Anyone else having to do this?

Cheers

You can't just get on any train as it has to be a booked seat and most trains will be full. You might have to split up your journey rather than go direct.

Hi Guys. Couple of things Ryan air app has a bit on it about uploading covid docs. Assume not required if you have the NHS app with your three jabs. Also when checking in for my flight coming home it’s states the below. Anybody else has this?

Passengers on this booking who are travelling with Non-EU ID documents will be required to print their boarding pass and present it at the check-in desk to have their documents checked and stamped upon arrival at the airport
Had passport stamped getting into Seville as we are non eu

I love this shit.

I’d love all bears to have a gps tag on them this week. Then watch the tracking similar to the plane radar systems. It would be amazing to watch the migration
I'm sure there's a million reasons not to do it but we've all got phones with locators these days if there's some savvy way of doing that.

No surprise getting an email from Easyjet telling me there will be no food or drink for sale on the flight from Edinburgh to Gatwick but I just got another telling me no food or drink on nthe flight from Gatwick to Seville either. And you can't take booze on board either. Nice of them to after my liver

The Boots meal deals at the airport will be doing well no
Probably been asked multiple times, but for those flying into Seville airport, are you just getting a taxi to the city centre/meeting area/stadium?

Yes. Pre-booked mine for £20

Reactions: M@x
Arrived in Paris (Orly) bears everywhere. Mental busy, not sure what departures will be like in the morning but will get here early. The taxi queue at arrivals was easy an hour wait from the looks of it. Thankfully my hotel have a shuttle bus.

No covid related checks at all.

Last edited:
I love this shit.

I’d love all bears to have a gps tag on them this week. Then watch the tracking similar to the plane radar systems. It would be amazing to watch the migration
I live out here, I was always intending to drive with my brother and 3 spare seats. An old next door neighbour I lived next to when I was about 13 (I'm 40 now) has got in touch via a friend of a friend on WhatsApp, so I'm giving him and his son a lift. I've not seen him since the late 90's I think, he's 70 now.

Been hearing a bunch of bears talking about how they're getting to seville to here so there's 1 seat here if anyones stuck, let me know tonight :)

A taxi from the airport to anywhere in Seville city boundary is a flat rate €22-€24 depending on the time.

Flight is full mate but there is a waiting list just DM Laura, these times have been refused by Seville Airport authorities so we are waiting to hear later today what our new flight times are
We are ok conor campbell we still don’t have times confirmed etc squeaky bum time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back