Shane duffy has received sectarian and racist abuse on instagram

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sky Sports only seems interested in BLM and a crusade about abuse on social media.

Maybe they should get back to actually reporting on sport.

Should this happen, of course not. Does it happen every day all over, sadly yes.

Duffy has some very questionable posts himself, and like that other cretin MacLean now wants to revert to type and be the victim.

%^*& him and his ilk, and as for Anthony Joseph just another little poet with an agenda. I’m sure he was giving it the old tale of his own personal racist abuse recently.

Funny though he’s comfortable supporting a club with their history of racism.

Just checked their account. It’s a wee guy about 14.

Not condoning what he said for a second but it’s a daft wee immature boy, as is the case with the vast majority of these online abuse cases that are widespread news just now.

Literally impossible to cut this kind of pish out.
Quite often go into accounts like that and this is what you find mate.

When Boyce signed for us a wee 13 year old Jambo was posting similar on his story. You just can’t educate some people regardless of age, gender or platform.

Moronic comments from a 14 year old boy or an adult . Internet is full of these idiots , inexcusable as was duffy with his armalite pose and the abuse he himself dishes out on a regular basis it seems .

Expect more of this type of nonsense sadly for the next few weeks . Keep it civil bears I know 99.9% of us will , a Moron will be a moron regardless of what team he follows .

In my unbiased considered opinion the probability of said comments would very most likely be from shame F.C supporters themselves.
It's how they roll.
Great intit?

What the same Shane Duffy who was on Instagram yesterday threatening to batter someone? A bit rich if you ask me.

EuyNidnXUAE65sj

Just in case anyone thinks this is fake. It is still on Tony Bellew's Instagram.

As much as I absolutely do not condone the things that delinquent has posted, why was the media not making a mention of similar levels of abuse he received from his own support?

It’s terrible and he shouldn’t have to put up with it but yet again I don’t see parity here.
No mention of the fact that he was offering square gos on instagram last night either.

Someone needs to have a serious word with the boy messaging him though, without a doubt.

It's a wee guy that looks about 12 that's sent him it and he's admitted in his story he was looking for a reaction.

Always got to be someone who takes it too far and gives them the moral out.

Now any slagging he gets will be viewed through this angle.

Utter tube.

I'm sure Shane Duffer was really really hurt with such vulgar words by a zoomer online.

What a world we live in. Adults behaving like primary school children.

Where is the racism? I only see what they all call each other “insert name’s 19th Century Terrorist army”
The stuff about his dad is bang out though.

they care now about the abuse he has been getting when he has been on the wrong end of vile abuse from his own support and I haven't seen this been publicised.

Can't be arsed with all this fake offence bullchit.

No sane adult is offended by some non-entity hurling abuse at you.

No one should be hurling abuse at other people for no reason but at the same time, who actually gives a toss?

Shane Duffy could message me on twitter and slag me for my gran dying or my horrendous sexual performance but I couldn't give two hoots.

All he's doing is going down the "O'Fended' route to divert attention away from his comical performances of late.

I totally condemn the abuse by the way.

So he starts chatting up some burd online asking for nudes, then he starts arguing with fans slagging off his missus then threatening to fight him, all this while his team got beat the same day.

Then next day he comes out with this? Sorry but no way has Duffy ever gone a day without some idiot making crass comments he just chose to play victim today to deflect from him being pished online arguing with wee boys and chatting up wee lassies.

I’m sorry but surely people are turning this into a sectarian or racist abuse when in actual fact it’s the sickening comment on his father that should be getting this idiot a right good boot in the baws and his computer confiscated. Absolute disgusting vile.

Some retards online,but that's this day and age though. If can't handle it, get yourself off social media then,simple as that! Stop being offended by anything some brain dead tube will post.

Gives him an 'out' to leave Scottish football.
Not cos he's shite and has been a waste of a wage, the sectarian abuse drove him out...

I’m sorry but surely people are turning this into a sectarian or racist abuse when in actual fact it’s the sickening comment on his father that should be getting this idiot a right good boot in the baws and his computer confiscated. Absolute disgusting vile.
Spot on...

Shouldn't be mentioning his dad no need.this twat openly support's a cowardly hit squad who have killed many of his fellow British citizens including young journalist Lyra mckee and many others.Do clowns like him think people are blind to there actions and words

Duno why dafties do shite like this then end up deleting their social media like a shitebag and make out that the backlash has ruined their life. Morons.

Shouldnt of said anything about been disabled. and anything to do with dead family. Should of just pattered him like the other guy did on belews Instagram post.

Wants to play the big bad provo but hates it when people throw it back at him.

Pretty ridiculous and childish comments directed against him. No Rangers fan wants him to leave so its either a mentally challenged in disguise or Duffy himself.

Is he still pestering we lassies for photographs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back