Shankland

Is he signing?

• Absolutely not

• He will have a bar scarf above his head tonight

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

the nowhere man

One of the players many thought could do job for us when we were coming up the leagues has not been offered another contract at Aberdeen and is now a free agent. Hearing he was down at Swansea City on trial will be interesting to see where he ends up.

He looked a decent prospect but not sure if he is what we need. Couldn't get a game with the sheep.

I suppose a trial would be a good chance for him to show his worth.

One problem, would Aberdeen be entitled to a compensation fee as he's under 23? I know he didn't come through the youth system there but I thought they may still be entitled to something.

I've never, ever wanted us to sign him and was always of the opinion he wasn't the level we require.

I've changed my mind. Go and get him in January. He would score a barrel load for us.

I know he didn't do much outside the goal and while he might not be good enough to take us where we need to go, he's undeniably 2, 3 or 4 levels ahead of Dessers and Lammers. Not that that is saying a lot.

Not advocating we sign him but the boy can score goals, no question.

It’s actually good for the game here that teams like Hearts have a decent standard of player.

I've never, ever wanted us to sign him and was always of the opinion he wasn't the level we require.

I've changed my mind. Go and get him in January. He would score a barrel load for us.

I know he didn't do much outside the goal and while he might not be good enough to take us where we need to go, he's undeniably 2, 3 or 4 levels ahead of Dessers and Lammers. Not that that is saying a lot.
10 times the player Dessers is and that's being generous to Dessers

We missed a trick not signing him when he was at Ayr Utd. It was obvious then that the boy had an eye for a goal.
We then failed to take the initiative and get him from Dundee Utd. Another mistake.
I don’t know how much we’d need to spend to get Hearts to part with him, but we shouldn’t miss out a third time.
Throw into the mix that he’s a massive east end Bluenose from a Rangers family, He’ll give everything every time he pulls on that shirt.
What are we waiting for this time?

The difference between the two number 9s today was night and day.

I'm 2 or 3 levels above Dessers and Lammers...and i'm 64.

I agree. I wasn't too sure about him last season, and if he'd be good enough for us, but totally changed my mind.
I thought his all round play was excellent today. He's good on the ball and can hold it up.

Everytime we struggle it's Shsnklank,Ferguson why haven't we signed them ok my argument is they might be better than we have at the moment but we don't know what Clement has in mind for January he must have contacts and dossiers on players so let's see what he turns up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back