Sheep v the filth today

Today highlighted perfectly why me and people like me, were so set against McInnes coming to Ibrox. His tactics determined the inevitable outcome against a team that was there for the taking. He was a bullet dodged for us.

This is so true. If we had Macinnes it would be accepting second best.

it was indeed a very large bullet dodged,, but bear in mind those running our club wanted this serial loser to be our manager, so its safe to say , I for one still have concerns and worries about our clubs recruitment strategy in this area
I will not argue this point, we need to hope that they have broadened the scope for the next appointment.

I couldn't believe how poor Aberdeen were!!! 1st half especially they didn't press and seemed happy for Celtc to have the ball, even when they did have it they contrived to lose it quickly again!!
In saying that, Celtc for all their possession were poor as well. I think they only had a few chances during the game and managed to score twice.
Aberdeen had a few opportunities as well and probably should have scored a couple?
If we press them the way we have then I really think we will cause them serious problems on the 11th.
Score early against them and let the fun begin.

What today shows is if there is to be any competition than there is only one club that can provide it.

the match finished hours ago and I still can't believe that McInnes insisted on hooking Stevie May when Lustig was sent off. That was the moment where they needed to set about Celtic's defence but McInnes had his sub sorted and pushed ahead with it anyway.

it was indeed a very large bullet dodged,, but bear in mind those running our club wanted this serial loser to be our manager, so its safe to say , I for one still have concerns and worries about our clubs recruitment strategy in this area

Do we know what kind of deal he was offered? It made sense in the short term as it would have secured 2nd this season easily.

the match finished hours ago and I still can't believe that McInnes insisted on hooking Stevie May when Lustig was sent off. That was the moment where they needed to set about Celtic's defence but McInnes had his sub sorted and pushed ahead with it anyway.
I can't believe any of what he did today. He has the look of someone who has had it with football. Wegner at Arsenal at least has a reaction of disbelief when they inevitably lose matches. McInnes seems to accept a loss just as well as a win. So thankful we currently have Murty.

The mhank keeper De Vries is decidedly nervous and that affects the guys in front of him ,never more so when flapping at cross balls ...we can exploit that particularly down our right flank with Candeias and Tavernier putting plenty of crosses into the penalty area.

Why the %^*& he would tell his team to stand off the tims after they have just had a pumping in Europe and have been all over the shop at the back in recent weeks is beyond me. That today showed why he should never be near our job. He could have taken his team to within 6 points off them with 10 games left with the chance of possibly another home game against them for %^*& sake

They are absolutely dire at the back.

Lustig and Simounivic or whatever his name is, are absolutely pathetic :D

Sinclair looks like he can’t be arsed either.

Win at Ibrox and I think there’s a chance...

Anyone who thought that the outcome of this game would be any different from the previous nine should remember Einstein's quote about the height of lunacy, doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. McInnes is shit scared of Ceptic for some reason and shows them far too much respect.

Why the %^*& he would tell his team to stand off the tims after they have just had a pumping in Europe and have been all over the shop at the back in recent weeks is beyond me. That today showed why he should never be near our job. He could have taken his team to within 6 points off them with 10 games left with the chance of possibly another home game against them for %^*& sake

The tactics he employed were almost inexplicable.

What an opportunity he had, yet they barely laid a glove on Celtic. Baffling.

The mhank keeper De Vries is decidedly nervous and that affects the guys in front of him ,never more so when flapping at cross balls ...we can exploit that particularly down our right flank with Candeias and Tavernier putting plenty of crosses into the penalty area.
And if the crosses get over to Morelos that'll muck the goalie up he won't know where the balls going to end up and neither do we:D Get big MH to start training him now, it would improve him so much.

The sheep bottled it AGAIN! Mcinnes is forever bummin the manky mob up and in his head hes already beaten before he plays them, that must rub off on the players mentality,

Shower of sh.tebags!!

I can't believe any of what he did today. He has the look of someone who has had it with football. Wegner at Arsenal at least has a reaction of disbelief when they inevitably lose matches. McInnes seems to accept a loss just as well as a win. So thankful we currently have Murty.

Derek mcinnes has long since surrendered to Celtic , here was a comment he made last time he lost to them

“There's basic parts of the game we didn't do well enough, but there's got to be an honesty - when Celtic play like that, they can do that to any team domestically”

I wanted DM but I have to admit I think I called it wrong, however those sheep players apart from McLean never even tried yesterday a total embarrassment the bottom line is mcginn, considine, Rooney and co. would rather see the yahoos winning the league than us, and I can't see hibs being any different.

Back