Sick of our fans getting criticism especially from our manager!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SG has won fck all,when he does he will be in a position to demand such privileges.he made massive mistakes last season re worrel and seems to be repeating them with Aribo if he delivers the title this year I will be proved incorrect but what am seeing is the same errors and the same deflection
Fucking idiotic post.

The c.unts ( and that's being kind) who sit behind us in the East Enclosure are a fu.ckin disgrace, abusing the team first minute till last and our patience wearing thin.
Unfortunately, the way it's going, it can only end in tears but they are an utter embarrassment to the club they are meant to support.

FF is getting worse by the day.

Absolute drivel. What Gerrard’s done with the Warburton/Murty/Caixinha mess is remarkable, but aye he’s ‘won %^*& all’ so what does he know?

Absolutely reeking.
Reeking of what reality

Lots of supporters are concerned about the atmosphere. Steven Gerrard has flagged it up on numerous occasions. Maybe it's about time the club listened to these concerns and tried to do something about it.

I’m getting a little tired of seeing the fans getting criticism from all quarters but especially from Gerrard in particular.

Our support isn’t known for its patience never has done but we have been extremely supportive considering the dross that’s been served to us these past 7/8 years and the way we backed the club and players not fit to wear the shirt was incredible some would do well to remember that.

So there was a few groans and what about it the team didn’t turn up at the weekend and the crux of most of the frustration was Tav missing yet another penalty something Gerrard is very culpable in because he should’ve been removed from that duty imo.

Also I think Gerrard has had tremendous support from us considering the money spent and nowhere near trophy last season don’t think many managers would’ve got the leeway he has.

So yes there was a few groans but I’m sorry Gerrard mentioning this was a smokescreen from yet another poor performance against dross in this league and another slow start imo.

We support the team through think and thin history tells us this so let’s cut fans some slack who are probably frustrated and it’ll be down to being so close to winning something and scar tissue from years past.
BS

I’m getting a little tired of seeing the fans getting criticism from all quarters but especially from Gerrard in particular.

Our support isn’t known for its patience never has done but we have been extremely supportive considering the dross that’s been served to us these past 7/8 years and the way we backed the club and players not fit to wear the shirt was incredible some would do well to remember that.

So there was a few groans and what about it the team didn’t turn up at the weekend and the crux of most of the frustration was Tav missing yet another penalty something Gerrard is very culpable in because he should’ve been removed from that duty imo.

Also I think Gerrard has had tremendous support from us considering the money spent and nowhere near trophy last season don’t think many managers would’ve got the leeway he has.

So yes there was a few groans but I’m sorry Gerrard mentioning this was a smokescreen from yet another poor performance against dross in this league and another slow start imo.

We support the team through think and thin history tells us this so let’s cut fans some slack who are probably frustrated and it’ll be down to being so close to winning something and scar tissue from years past.

Dry yer eyes, FFS.

The guy is having a wee public fanny fart online because the boss is asking the fans to get behind players when things aren’t going well, I can barely believe what I’m reading.

I’m surprised the thread is still here in all honesty.

I’m glad it’s still here as it shows up a fair few posters for the spoilt dinosaurs they are

I’m delighted SG has called the fans out as Ibrox is a poisoned place to play when we’re not 4-0 up

Ok or misplaced allegiance

I’m not even sure you’d know what that means, with all respect.

Clearly you’re one of those weirdos that screams at players for 90 minutes if it’s not going your way, if you ever even attend Ibrox that is.

I’m glad it’s still here as it shows up a fair few posters for the spoilt dinosaurs they are

I’m delighted SG has called the fans out as Ibrox is a poisoned place to play when we’re not 4-0 up

Why would the thread be pulled it’s a valid opinion and a relevant subject with only me being called thick and stupid and I can take that.

The problem is that the fervour for success has reduced some fans to near hysteria.

I think the last six or seven years would have taught the support a modicum of calm and patience but if anything it's even worse. A couple of weeks in first place and we had threads discussing where the party for 55 would take place.

I think it's important to note that Gerrard, Warburton and Pedro have all made comments in the past about fans lowering their expectations. Warburton's words in particular about his heart sinking when he saw the "Going for 55" banner were really revealing, I felt. And to be fair, Pedro spoke a lot of the time about patience and Gerrard hasn't made any big claims about winning the title.

It's probably just as important to remain stable after a good victory because going overboard (as the Morelos-is-the-greatest-ever-Rangers-striker debate proved) builds a level of belief that usually leads to disappointment when the team can't live up to such lofty expectations.

Can you imagine Ibrox with two games of the season to go, we're 1-nil down with twenty minutes to go and we're top of the league by one point? Can you imagine how difficult that will be to play? It''ll be unbearable.

I read the first two pages and skipped to the last, that was enough.

Wow, just wow.

Nobody is expecting or wanting a shower of happy clappers but considering where we are and what is going on this season, StevieG asking for a bit of backing is perfectly reasonable.

If anyone takes the hump at it, catch yourself on. Seriously. “It’s my party and I’ll cry if I want to” doesn’t even begin to touch how cringeworthy it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back