Skrtel confirms Rangers talks(Record)

greigsdestiny

Sounds too much like Alves to me...
Three yrs younger than Alves and still playing to a high level in Fenerbace’. Talking to a lad from Liverpool who I worked with for a few yrs and a massive liverpoool fan yesterday , saying skrtel, and I agree, is a player rangers need in the central of defence after watching the last two old firm games. Also added Gerrard will probably cherry pick the best of the Liverpool youth players , adding that they are very good players

BlooBlood

Not sure these are the type of players to go for. Nearing the end of his career. Possibly looking for a final pay day. No thanks.

Good mid to late 20s British defenders is what we need.

Monster

He'd be a good match against the hammer throwers like bowman. We've been crying out for a player like this.

Having said that I don't know what nick he's in just now..

Plissken

Three yrs younger than Alves and still playing to a high level in Fenerbace’. Talking to a lad from Liverpool who I worked with for a few yrs and a massive liverpoool fan yesterday , saying skrtel, and I agree, is a player rangers need in the central of defence after watching the last two old firm games. Also added Gerrard will probably cherry pick the best of the Liverpool youth players , adding that they are very good players
Skrtel still looked of good quality in the games against Scotland recently.

AllyAdair

At 33 you'd expect he has a bit left. Played over 20 times this season and played a good amount of games the season before. Providing the fee and Wages were reasonable I don't think we could ask for much more.

Gers11

would he improve the defence?
I think his best days are past, only Stevie G. would know the answer to that.
Ive a feeling he could be another Alves.if it happens, i hope im proved wrong ad i believe in S.G. Lets Go.!!
A skittle would be better than Russell Martin.
I would be better than Martin and im reaching 79 yrs.old.the guy's a dud.