Smokers in toilets

GF1

Official Ticketer
Yet again there was unsavoury incidents in the Sandy Jardine Front at half time. This time actual blows were exchanged between fans because of people who can't be bothered to use facilities that Rangers provide. There didn't seem to be any security in sight at all today. Rangers really need to enforce the smoking ban by beefing up security in toilets at half time. Just punt anyone out and remove their season ticket and people will stop smoking

Yet again there was unsavoury incidents in the Sandy Jardine Front at half time. This time actual blows were exchanged between fans because of people who can't be bothered to use facilities that Rangers provide. There didn't seem to be any security in sight at all today. Rangers really need to enforce the smoking ban by beefing up security in toilets at half time. Just punt anyone out and remove their season ticket and people will stop smoking

Rangers need to put a winning team on the park rather than the woman worrying about fans smoking

Last edited:
Ffs. They literally opened the doors so they could go outside. Utterly pathetic

Exactly! That is what started it when someone pointed out they should have walked 50 yards down and went outside as opposed to in the toilets. People wouldn't do it anywhere else so why Ibrox?!

My mate said some old boy waded in with a walking stick. Was he talking pish?

They've been doing it for years, selfish pricks !

Its illegal, if the stewards dont sort it out then the Police should be wading in, ejection and court !

Have,t been down since the Celtic game as my father has been ill so sorry for asking but do they still let smokers out at half time as they did at the Celtic game.

Manky stinking selfish inconsiderate neds .

Get them identified and banned .

I pointed two out to two stewards at the Dolly game and it was dumb & dumber ,two useless pri cks that we’re scared to approach these dirtbags .

Manky stinking selfish inconsiderate neds .

Get them identified and banned .

I pointed two out to two stewards at the Dolly game and it was dumb & dumber ,two useless pri cks that we’re scared to approach these dirtbags .
Why should they approach them? That's the police's job.

Why should they approach them? That's the police's job.
The stewards were quick to approach me and told me to put my bottle of water away, as in pour it away because it was a glass bottle.
If they can do that for me, why can't they approach people for smoking.

The stewards were quick to approach me and told me to put my bottle of water away, as in pour it away because it was a glass bottle.
If they can do that for me, why can't they approach people for smoking.
Because they're probably less likely to get abused or assaulted by someone drinking a bottle of water than they are a group of pissed up neds having a fag in the toilets.

Have,t been down since the Celtic game as my father has been ill so sorry for asking but do they still let smokers out at half time as they did at the Celtic game.

They do, couple of dafties still choose to use the toilets. A few guys got very upset today in the toilets in the Govan front.

Rangers need to put a winning team on the park rather than the woman worrying about fans smoking

Can just see the club statement: ‘Rangers Football Club are fully aware of the issue of smoking in the toilets, however, at this stage no action will be taken as we would like to concentrate our efforts on putting a winning team.’

Fvck sake - it’s not Gerrard’s or the players role to get fans to stop smoking in the bogs.

I think the club statement: ‘Rangers Football Club are fully aware of the issue of smoking in the toilets, however, at this stage no action will be taken as we would like to concentrate our efforts on putting a winning team and go for 55

Exactly my sentiments 55 it should be

Back