Smoking in the toilets at Ibrox

Good to see they are trying something. It's a disgrace in 2018, you can't take your child to the toilet, without him/her having to breath in all that smoke, while watching let's face it scum, drinking and doing drugs.
The majority of them are daft young boys. Bit unfair to label them scum.

As an ex smoker of many years I just don’t understand the need or desire to smoke in the Ibrox bogs. Filthy.

It’s not that difficult to go 2 hours without a smoke.

Anyway glad the club appear to be sorting this out now and sparing the rest of us.

The smoking pilot will be operating today in the Sandy Jardine Exits 48 and 49.

Has been tweaked from the last match so keen on feedback. Thanks

The smoking pilot will be operating today in the Sandy Jardine Exits 48 and 49.

Has been tweaked from the last match so keen on feedback. Thanks

UsYBJ9v.png

The one I use in the club deck is always fine :p

Can you imagine having to go all the way down from the club deck and back up at half time for a smoke :eek:

Stairs are bad enough for non-smokers, let alone people who willingly puff themselves to death.

Back to the usual pish today. Toilets were a disgrace. Also seen guys openly doing lines of coke with no stewards in sight.

As an ex smoker of many years I just don’t understand the need or desire to smoke in the Ibrox bogs. Filthy.

It’s not that difficult to go 2 hours without a smoke.

Anyway glad the club appear to be sorting this out now and sparing the rest of us.

Not sure what these people would do on a 6 hour flight .

Club deck toilets at the Broomie end were absolutely honking there were even 2 nearly empty half bottles of Bucky sitting in the urinals.

A small addition to this, in particular today with the crowd coming together at the end of the game

Smokers please shield your fags there are small kids trying to get home and walking in to someones fag is not a pleasant experience

I was in the Govan Front today (GF7). The toilets at half time were a lot better than usual but there were still people smoking in them even with the new smoking section open.

Also seen guys taking coke and drinking bottles of MD/Bucky in there too. None of those things annoy me btw but I don’t think I’d be happy if I was taking kids in there.

A small addition to this, in particular today with the crowd coming together at the end of the game

Smokers please shield your fags there are small kids trying to get home and walking in to someones fag is not a pleasant experience

Mental, I'll let my mate know that when he's had a puff, to stick his fag in the air like he's selling a ticket. :D

I really don't know how I coped with this 40 years ago.

Took the wee man in to toilet today 25 mins into game toilet was empty steward standing at the door and some tosser in cubical smoking when the wee man needing in so had an argument way the smoking tosser he comes out and says to the steward thanks for that mate a was choking for a smoke more like the wane was choking in the toilet ya helmet need to stamp this out but what chance u got when the stewards r letting it happen started arguing way him and reply is what can a do about it .

It's beyond a fucking joke, my 12 year old kid had a bit of a stomach ache today so went down to the bogs below cr5, he was getting desperate to get into the cubicle which was occupied at the time, when he eventually got in after chapping the door to see if there was actually anyone in it only to find the fucking ignorant cretin had been in there smoking.

It's beyond a fucking joke, my 12 year old kid had a bit of a stomach ache today so went down to the bogs below cr5, he was getting desperate to get into the cubicle which was occupied at the time, when he eventually got in after chapping the door to see if there was actually anyone in it only to find the fucking ignorant cretin had been in there smoking.
Same in br4 mate me and my 7 year old came back out cubical stinking of smoke it's a disgrace

I was in the Govan Front today (GF7). The toilets at half time were a lot better than usual but there were still people smoking in them even with the new smoking section open.

Also seen guys taking coke and drinking bottles of MD/Bucky in there too. None of those things annoy me btw but I don’t think I’d be happy if I was taking kids in there.

GF1 had loads of empty Bucky bottles at the seats after the game. How the f#ck they got away with that I don't know

It’s takes me to go for a piss in the toilets with the state of them - let a long go for a smoke or anything else..

People need to calm down .
Aye smokers r smelly pains in the arse...
So what? Uv chased the to the toilets from the stands.
Ud prob rather they smoked out in the stand?

I dont smoke. Used to. But dont care . I feel smokers are persecuted. They dont smoke in stand. Whats rhe harm in a sly fag in carsy?

They pay enuff tax to be able to pufd anywhere.
When i was a boy you could smoke on buses. Taxis. Pubs. Restaurant s, ffs planes and am only 35.

Calm the fun.k down ya do goodin dweebs.

Its a lot fresher. Sum
Tobacco mite harden use up.

They pay there taxes unlike the junkies gettin a free hit on meth

Jst my opinion as a NON SMOKER

A take my 3 year old and haven’t seen peoplt/fNs take drugs.

Smokin yes but as iv said in previous posts auld bous chuffin a roly isnae to bad. Its all the kinys puffin sweetys i front of weans we shud worry about.

When a was a boy my ma worried about my da drinkin and takin me to games.

Does no da s drink and take there boys 4 a half pint anymore ha ha

Give me someone having a crafty puff over a subway loyal any day of the week.

Some absolute drips in this thread!

Back