So, we win 55....what do we do?

On the day or night it’s won I think the safe bet is a social distanced gathering at Ibrox doing circuits of the stadium belting out some tunes. The crash barriers wouldn’t dare interrupt us.
On the last day of the season at Ibrox I think a mass March from the stadium after the game ,wearing Boydy smile masks for safety, in to GS would be great. However, I have no doubt that has its dangers of turning into a stramash. Hope the pubs are open by the last day of the season for a good bevvy.

Just got those MD2020 labels through the door and they look like someone has chewed them to bits, company in Glasgow so must be a tearful mentally challenged.
Sending them back totally knackered.

One game at a time etc.

but if restrictions are gone, we are in Ibrox we win 55. How wild will Glasgow be? What sort of celebration would we expect to see at Ibrox?

If restrictions are in place, we aren’t allowed in Ibrox then wtf will happen?? Celebrate in our bubble with a party popper each?

Whatever celebrations happen it’s a certainty that the club & the fans will get absolutely slated for it from Scottish Government level downwards.

Probably face SFA punishment as well. Put nothing past the cvnts.

After the tims were allowed to turn up a parkhead without any issue, and then Hampden without any issue, I am planning on heading to Ibrox to party!

After the tims were allowed to turn up a parkhead without any issue, and then Hampden without any issue, I am planning on heading to Ibrox to party!
This!

Also BLM protests over the course of months being allowed. I’ll be there with bells on!

The tims got to go to Parkead in their hundreds to protest! Then went to hampden to cheer their team on! We'll descend on Ibrox for one hellova bouncy!

After 55 is in the bag the club,not the fans should turn its attention to finding the solutions which will allow us to operate in an environment that allows us as a club to truly play on an even playing field, completely changing both the people and the systems in place at both the SFA and SPFL getting the support of other clubs along the way .It might not be easy but it's the only way forward.We all know that if we allow the system in place to stay the same they will use their hate of our club to bring Celtic "back to life"as quickly as possible,all we have to do is look at what they are trying to do with their C O system at the moment ,they are operating against their own rules and if we allow them to continue it will only get worse. We must change the systems if we want to continue being successful,we deserve it our club and our fans deserve it we have been through too much to allow it to continue. WATP

Back