So, we win 55....what do we do?

Papasmurf

Official Ticketer
One game at a time etc.

but if restrictions are gone, we are in Ibrox we win 55. How wild will Glasgow be? What sort of celebration would we expect to see at Ibrox?

If restrictions are in place, we aren’t allowed in Ibrox then wtf will happen?? Celebrate in our bubble with a party popper each?

I reckon for the players. There should be some sort of, for want of a better word 'show' on the screens inside Ibrox. Something compiled by the fans to thank each and every one of them. Songs recorded using media that can get groups of recorded in safe zones. Players songs, Stevie G songs, 55 songs. Rather than lifting it and there being nothing for them to feed off

"Hello NHS, it's about this vaccine. Listen, I'll 'fess up, im not in the high risk category, nor am I a healthcare worker, but I'm planning in hitting George Square for the 55th party, any chance I could jump a couple of million places up that list?

Oh, that DOES qualify for an upgrade, brilliant, see you Monday morning"

One game at a time etc.

but if restrictions are gone, we are in Ibrox we win 55. How wild will Glasgow be? What sort of celebration would we expect to see at Ibrox?

If restrictions are in place, we aren’t allowed in Ibrox then wtf will happen?? Celebrate in our bubble with a party popper each?

Look forward to the Champions League coming back to Ibrox!!

One game at a time etc.

Win 56.

I would love an open top bus along a prescribed route where fans can socially distanced cheer them and wave plastic sharks and stuff :))

Would need to be about a 55 mile route and done over 5 weeks.

Let’s be honest here. We are gonna get slaughtered when we celebrate if things haven’t improved. The media will jump instantly on us no matter what happens. I could also see a deliberately heavy handed police response if fans start filling George square sadly.

‘Cheerio dear . . . I’ll be back in 4 days’
Yup, with no restrictions in place, my lot are already primed for me going AWOL! I’ll be getting myself a work trip booked around the game 55 is due. I’ll do the whole George Square thing. Make sure I’m in the Louden if not Ibrox and will be getting hammered at my own days long party on PRW if needs be.

If restrictions are in place - I’m going to assume no travel outside your postcode - I’ll be staying out! If I can move around down here but can’t go to Scotland I’ll be in the RSC, then see above. If it’s a full lockdown, me and kids will be going crazy and the wife will be sore.

highly unlikely but if travel is allowed i will be coming up from london. dont care where i end up but the idea of celebrating this league title in my loungeroom with my mrs and mates who none of which give a toss about football doesnt seem very appealing. at least if i cant do that hopefully the supporters club will be able to have a party.

It'll be around April by then. As we ease out of the winter months, and vaccine roll out increases. We might be in a better spot for it!

Back