So, we win 55....what do we do?

I expect to still be in restrictions of some sort but if and when we win it if at Ibrox i cannot be held responsible for the thousands of bears round about me as I'm out my daily exercise.

I'm sure i will shed a tear for the moment and for the bears no longer with me been a tough 2020.

Will need to start going walks in preparations for this walk from George Square to Ibrox as I'm a lazy bassa lol.

You know this government will try and stop our party but after everything we've been through we deserve to celebrate in the style of Glasgow Rangers fans can!

Glasgow is Red White and Blue!

bring a pyro for me please lads and a union jack party hat!

B-)

Full scale party all the way from PRW to George square

With an open top bus hopefully
Another lovely precedent that has been set thinking it would never be for the big bad Rangers! Should be a nationwide bus trip so everyone in the land can see the Famous with the trophy

One game at a time etc.

but if restrictions are gone, we are in Ibrox we win 55. How wild will Glasgow be? What sort of celebration would we expect to see at Ibrox?

If restrictions are in place, we aren’t allowed in Ibrox then wtf will happen?? Celebrate in our bubble with a party popper each?
Carry out and up the Christie Park, like old times.B-DB-D All Vale bears welcome.

I would love an open top bus along a prescribed route where fans can socially distanced cheer them and wave plastic sharks and stuff :))

Would need to be about a 55 mile route and done over 5 weeks.

Let’s be honest here. We are gonna get slaughtered when we celebrate if things haven’t improved. The media will jump instantly on us no matter what happens. I could also see a deliberately heavy handed police response if fans start filling George square sadly.

If we win 55 do you care about the media reaction?

highly unlikely but if travel is allowed i will be coming up from london. dont care where i end up but the idea of celebrating this league title in my loungeroom with my mrs and mates who none of which give a toss about football doesnt seem very appealing. at least if i cant do that hopefully the supporters club will be able to have a party.

We can fly up together, I'm not missing the day for the world

One game at a time etc.

but if restrictions are gone, we are in Ibrox we win 55. How wild will Glasgow be? What sort of celebration would we expect to see at Ibrox?

If restrictions are in place, we aren’t allowed in Ibrox then wtf will happen?? Celebrate in our bubble with a party popper each?
The Tim’s will just have to stand at there doors clap and cheer us at 5 0clock lol

If the last game is at home thousands of us round the stadium at full time partying then a walk to George Square for a party

Whatever happens, and whenever it happens I will presume that I’ll be watching it on TV, feel nervy but confident it is happening, will release a massive roar when the whistle goes and raise a glass to our team, our manager, and probably think about my brother who we sadly lost halfway through this journey back to where we belong.

I'll be travelling up if we get to a scenario where the league could be won.

The stadium will 100% be closed unfortunately, and I think the pubs will be too. So not a clue where I'd watch the game, but the celebrations will be on the streets afterwards.

Me too

If we win the league-

The foundations of the City Chambers will be rocking to the bounce of ‘We Shall Not Be Moved.’

Everyone should do their bit, inflatables, hats, anything red, white and blue, you name it.

Glasgow will be our fucking carnival for the night.

I plan to go to town on them specifically about this being our 55th title as opposed to our 1st, as they’ll be desperately pushing that narrative. I’ve argued with them about it before, about us being the same club, and it really winds them up.

She will be coming with me, along with our two sons. B-) B-D B-) B-D

After Ibrox and George Square my next port of call will be Craigton Cemetery.
Small chair, Ltr of Grouse, and tell mum and dad that we are back where wee belong.
Gonna be a hell of a party.

Welling up already just thinking about it.
Yeah wee visit to my dad's grave too mate. Remember the euro nights with him with great fondness.

I plan to go to town on them specifically about this being our 55th title as opposed to our 1st, as they’ll be desperately pushing that narrative. I’ve argued with them about it before, about us being the same club, and it really winds them up.
Don't argue with them, don't talk to them.

I reckon for the players. There should be some sort of, for want of a better word 'show' on the screens inside Ibrox. Something compiled by the fans to thank each and every one of them. Songs recorded using media that can get groups of recorded in safe zones. Players songs, Stevie G songs, 55 songs. Rather than lifting it and there being nothing for them to feed off
Mr Park should give them a bus each and they can go on a 55 tour all around Scotland and we can cheer them from our gardens.

Thinking about the day we seal 55

Where can I get fireworks for the final whistle?

Not sure about the whole George Sq thing. Given restrictions might be softened by then, you have the traffic, workers, shoppers, families etc will be about, and might end up in carnage. George Sq would not be big enough anyway. We don’t want it to end up like the Tims last year, with Glasgow looking like a war zone afterwards.

If we win it, and there are still heavy restrictions on place, then we could wait to celebrate it at the end of the season, last home game. Open top bus along Edmiston Drive and around the stadium. Maybe a gathering at the bottom of Bellahouston or Glasgow Green, if we can’t get into the stadium?

Lets just win the thing first though!!

Not sure about the whole George Sq thing. Given restrictions might be softened by then, you have the traffic, workers, shoppers, families etc will be about, and might end up in carnage. George Sq would not be big enough anyway. We don’t want it to end up like the Tims last year, with Glasgow looking like a war zone afterwards.

If we win it, and there are still heavy restrictions on place, then we could wait to celebrate it at the end of the season, last home game. Open top bus along Edmiston Drive and around the stadium. Maybe a gathering at the bottom of Bellahouston or Glasgow Green, if we can’t get into the stadium?

Lets just win the thing first though!!
Glasgow Greens even better, a one minute walk :D

Back