So, we win 55....what do we do?

When the day comes every bear must remember the times we’re living in and not show ourselves up like the scum in their car park . however as soon as lockdown is over a huge celebration must be organised. This is not just another league win ,this is a team coming from the lowest level of our game to deny the scums holy grail.
The Duke of Welly will be getting a new hat.

I think the day we actually win the league, there will still be major restrictions, so probably just having champagne, beer and fireworks in your garden is the way to do it. However when we officially get presented with the trophy in May, hopefully we will be able to move about a lot more by then and have a proper party in the city.
This for me i think. Party in hoose start of March B-D . Head for Ibrox, George Sq or wherever in May on trophy day. Can't bloody wait.

Any cigar connoisseurs on? Recommendations?

Got the champagne and whisky sorted.

One game at a time etc.

but if restrictions are gone, we are in Ibrox we win 55. How wild will Glasgow be? What sort of celebration would we expect to see at Ibrox?

If restrictions are in place, we aren’t allowed in Ibrox then wtf will happen?? Celebrate in our bubble with a party popper each?
Don’t know exactly but I’ll be needing a new liver by August

Champagne getn tanned, RANGERS Cigar which I bought from RANGERS shop yonks ago getn smoked, checkin out the Blackpool EoS party details (if it can take place) and book it for one of the MOTHER OF A DO in tribute to this season.

AND, if we have success in also beating this Covid bastard, turn up at Ibrox and cheer for my TEAM, my CLUB and everything we have gone through since 2012.

Do It RANGERS, Do It for ALL of US.

Realisation sets in every so often man.... this is actually happening, the pain is over, their pain is just beginning, our journey back is weeks away :eek:B-D

Restrictions should be eased by then.

But George Square will be bouncing regardless

Weve just had our lockdown extended until the 5th march at the earliest

More likely be after easter before we see restrictions relaxed

Kind of shites all over my plans to hit Glasgow for a party

I started a Facebook chat group with a few local bears in the Auchterarder area getting some ideas how to celebrate already upto 54 fellow bears on the group this is gonna be special B-D

a>

You’d imagine restrictions may be eased by May.

Glasgow will be mobbed regardless.
This league could be wrapped up in a few weeks. I hope our fans don't make a mess of it an break social distancing rules. Then letting the media criticize us . Wait till May and have a party

This league could be wrapped up in a few weeks. I hope our fans don't make a mess of it an break social distancing rules. Then letting the media criticize us . Wait till May and have a party
Just like the BLM protests, the Tim’s celebrating outside Parkhead and then multiple riots outside Parkhead?
George Square will be bouncing regardless so I’d lower your expectations.

people that generally moan about others are the ones that are visiting friends etc. I’ve been good so far so the 55 party will be justified in my eyes whatever people say

Like most, I'm enjoying the innovation of ideas in how to mark 55 when("IF" for the cautious), it arrives in these covid affected times. Fireworks, Chinese lanterns, balloons etc will be a great feast for the eyes. Brilliant idea that the Red Arrows display would have been, it's probably pie in the sky(sorry about that). Who knows what the coming weeks will bring, hopefully though, there will be an easing of restrictions by April/May time when I propose my suggestion would be more practical and also the chance of better weather.
Watching the recent Francesco Totti documentary it showed the fans taking to the streets of Rome in cars, scooters and other manner of vehicles to celebrate Roma winning Serie A back in the day. A common sight also in football daft South America. This is mostly both spontaneous and chaotic ala everything in Latin countries. I would suggest that if we were to embark on such an enterprise than it should be more organised and structured. Let's face it, we have a long and distinguished history of parades. :cool:

My proposal would perhaps see vehicles travelling from Ibrox through KP(Fleshers Haugh) on to Glasgow Green on a sort of mini tribute to the Gallant Pioneers and back to Ibrox. I'm sure better logistical minds than mine could arrange a route in co-operation with an array of supporters agencies. I think it would be quite a sight to see cars and vans decorated with flags, scarfs, streamers and balloons with the tunes blaring out of the windows. We could even tie the whole event into some charitable cause. All this would of course have to be conducted within the covid protocols of the day. Possibly a Sunday without a fixture, between achieving 55 and the match day presentation, would be most convenient and not interfering with a busy day of normal traffic. Alas being a carless Bear I would have to find a socially distanced spot on the kerb to enjoy the festivities.:)

If this seems an absurd suggestion to my fellow Bears then I plead a dry(ish) January your honour.

Their will not be a Hummer limo left for hire or a firework left for sale.
The realisation that the 10 has gone will hit every mentally challenged fuckwit between their 3 eyes.

This is a great idea and one I've been hoping for.
Getting grief from my wife re COVID precautions etc as we've vulnerable family members who we need to look after.
I must go to Ibrox when we win 55 though! A convoy of cars is something that would solve the issue in my house! Would be amazing!

Who actual cares about what the media and the government say ? They have no credibility, already hate us and have shown shocking double standards throughout COVID

If you think me and thousands of others are gonny sit in our houses when we win the league for the first time in a decade then I’m afraid you are going to be very disappointed.

Just like the BLM protests, the Tim’s celebrating outside Parkhead and then multiple riots outside Parkhead?
George Square will be bouncing regardless so I’d lower your expectations.

people that generally moan about others are the ones that are visiting friends etc. I’ve been good so far so the 55 party will be justified in my eyes whatever people say
I know what your saying, but I just don't want the media to have an excuse to criticize our fans and take anything away from our league championship win

I've stuck to Covid protocols, but will be going to city centre when we do it. I'll mask up, and keep relative distance from fellow bears. Will be partying in city when we do it, and come flag Day in May
Let's not forget, these bheasts fought with cops and tried to attack their own players at the pandemic height. We'll take no nonsense from them and their bheastly media cohort.
Party on.

Not a bad shout but shotgun not being a driver! Everyone getting loaded on cargo in the back seat :oops: sync up a playlist of tunes

If we win No 55 and qualify for the Champions League, would it be compulsory to have Disco Lights installed ? Just curious because if it is the case we need to be aware of second hand lights being punted on eBay/Gumtree/Exchange and Mart with adverts having a seller's address in Glasgow. B-)

Wish I still had my old cars. Could have done red white and blue. The current one is blue. Parked at the front door for the Tims up the stairs. I’ll hang my flag from the balcony and see how loud the new sound system goes.

I just think it would be best to keep the main party till May
I meant that we don't exactly get glowing coverage from the press, regardless of how many inflatable sharks need to be confiscated by Police Scotland in a few weeks.

Back