So, we win 55....what do we do?

Given the sh*te we've endured from the SFA and SPFL maybe any 'gathering' (if we are legally allowed one) should be outside Hampden, with ample banners and songs to make it clear to the watching World that we have triumphed DESPITE the best efforts of our governing bodies over a sustained and shameful period to block, stifle and even erase us. Shame the b*stards in front of the World.

Zero chance we're going to be back to anywhere near normal come May (assuming we have to wait that long to win the league) so there's going to be a massive police presence both at Ibrox and George Square. They'll try, but there's no way they're stopping the mother of all parties. Hopefully the most vulnerable within our support have had their vaccines by then and any impact the partying will have will be fairly minimal. Part of me wants to be restrained, but fuckin no chance of that the moment the final whistle goes the day we've actually won it.

Didn't want to tempt fate but couldn't help myself ordering some items today. Few flags and enough bunting to wrap round the moon.

A few local landmarks will look alot prettier soon

Assuming restrictions are lifted, wife and me are jumping in the train from Edinburgh and joining a massive party in George Square.

My prediction is

Carnage

Utter unadulterated defiant carnage

There will still be restrictions in place

and we’ll get raked over the coals for it

Hypothetically if we won the title tomorrow I just can’t see bears adhering to the lock down
I'll be behaving myself but I can understand Bears who dont. The SFA have a lot to do with the fact we have been kept away from a title shot for so long. Any misbehaviour will have their fingerprints on it. Stay safe though guys.

A party when we win the league (March / April) and on the day we get presented with the trophy. It’s been a long wait and can’t wait to get 55.

I think on both occasions we will not be in tier 4 lockdown, but still expect some significant restrictions when we actually win the league.

We need to be clever to maximise our celebrations, but without causing a PR disaster by breaking the rules, too much.

Well me and a few of my Rangers supporting friends will be heading to Glasgow for the absolute daddy of all piss ups/ celebrations.

Operation Tango style, concerted effort at specific time would be immense.

Bears everywhere could join in , what a sight!
I'm on WBD supporters bus and the lanterns was my suggestion there as something we could do .
I really think we could and should fill the sky that night at a specific time. It would be a magical sight.
As we let them off into the night sky, we could all play that Mental as Anything song at full pelt as a launch anthem.

I like a wee text message as you know :)
My plans for that day will be to be to text every Timbo in my phone book at 55 mins past every hour with a very special message for them :)

To the OP the first thing I do is dig out my old 45 of Championi. It’s a song I love and it just feel like ages since had reason to,listen to it

I wonder if it’s one that could be put on iTunes and mother we could get on the playlists
Played to death by me and my brother back in the day. Along with the rangers revolution documentary narrated by dougie donnelly. Definately needs another run out lol

No failures in Europe. Build our money up via Champions League money and build a squad capable of winning the Europa League. Safeguard the club until forever.

I’ll be heading into George square then back to a massive street party in loyalist Glenmavis
Everyone is welcome bring a bottle and a firework

I think Rangers should put on a big firework display. Light the city up red white and blue. Allow fans to celebrate "together" across the city. Would be good PR for the club to, allows us to celebrate but also acts as a method of the club encouraging social distancing.

If it’s not possible to travel to Glasgow I’ll be partying at my sons gaff , fireworks, bunting, flags , jelly and ice cream by the bucket load and cultural tunes .

One game at a time etc.

but if restrictions are gone, we are in Ibrox we win 55. How wild will Glasgow be? What sort of celebration would we expect to see at Ibrox?

If restrictions are in place, we aren’t allowed in Ibrox then wtf will happen?? Celebrate in our bubble with a party popper each?
Head out to the street and sing

I would love us to do something organised within the rules of the time. I really hope the rules are relaxed, but Celtic are doing their best to make it happen so soon that there will still be restrictions.

I dont suppose we will be able to party too wildly by March

Il be raising a glass to Sandy Jardine & Ally McCoist for fighting for us
Another dram to Dave King and the 3 bears for rescuing us
A final dram to the Gaffer and all the staff for restoring us

Then i will become an insufferable prick to everyone who looks, sounds or smells like a Bheast

March from Ibrox to George Square via BBC HQ by the river.

Once we arrive in town then the mother fucker of all parties commence. Turn the city red white and blue in our masses.

Seriously think the club would be as well speaking to the Polis, GCC and probably Scottish Government to plan something......open bus up the PRW to Ibrox.

Serious problem if they do nothing as it’s going to happen restrictions or not.

I never worry about anything, but I’m worrying about the furore over us all congregating at George Square with restrictions.

I absolutely will not be missing it though, I’ve longed for a George Square party celebration since hearing about Owen Coyle ruining it in 97.

This is where you require the plod to show some organisation & common sense, which in all honesty is unlikely.

A nice warm day, can in hand & a walk to Ibrox singing some songs oooft.

Seriously think the club would be as well speaking to the Polis, GCC and probably Scottish Government to plan something......open bus up the PRW to Ibrox.

Serious problem if they do nothing as it’s going to happen restrictions or not.
Yeah hopefully if it’s planned correctly with Club, Polis & us the supporters it will help hugely.

I may be mental but i know we will confirm 55 in March going by their complete surrender but if we could hold off till May restrictions will be eased so much more.

I wonder could we make this happen.

Even if there are restrictions, get fireworks for your garden, blast Queen we are the champions out your window, wear your Rangers top at any time you are out the house, scarf out the car window etc.

And film as much of it as you can.

If restrictions are still in place then a hell of a lot of people will struggle to get to Ibrox to celebrate. Fans should organise in every village and town throughout Scotland a get together in their own area to simultaneously light up the sky with fireworks / lanterns and song to show the world that We truly are the people of this nation.

Honestly, the cops will be expecting it. So I doubt much in the way of a George Square party will happen. I'll be content if the pubs open again in around about April or May so we can at least get out for it. Honestly the thought of being cooped up in the house when we lift our biggest title win in our clubs history is awful to think about.

I like the idea of a March from George square to Ibrox or vice versa

the police if the block George square we fill the length of buchanan street

I think Rangers should put on a big firework display. Light the city up red white and blue. Allow fans to celebrate "together" across the city. Would be good PR for the club to, allows us to celebrate but also acts as a method of the club encouraging social distancing.
Excellent idea

Back