Souness on McCoist return - “Anything is possible. He was very popular,”

All of a sudden Souness talks shite does he?

Don't care whether it is Smith,McCoist, McLeish, I'm all for bringing back 'whoever' who has the proven winning Rangers pride and spirit which is sadly lacking. No sorry, it is not lacking, it is fekken non-existent!! We will never get back to the top in Scotland with management teams that are alien to our clubs ethos and culture. All you 'fans' that want to carry on 'experimenting' with the club and 'won't be back' can fekk right off for there are plenty bears to fill your seats until you come crawling back when success comes back.

What the actual........? :D:D:D:eek::D

I just checked the date to make sure it wasn't April 1st. Fuck, we've got the last three management appointments wrong but McCoist was the worst of the lot. That shows you just how out of touch with Rangers supporters opinions Souness is.

Graeme Souness has told the Alan Brazil Sports Breakfast, which was broadcast on TalkSPORT on 23rd October, that he would not rule out a Glasgow Rangers return for Ally McCoist.

Caixinha now appears to be under serious pressure at Rangers, with many suggesting that he should be dismissed.

And Souness has suggested that he wouldn’t be too surprised if McCoist returned as boss at Ibrox.

“Anything is possible. He was very popular,” Souness said. “I know there was something that was over money, but that’s for other people to decide.

"He did a job under difficult circumstances there, but I just want it sorted out. A good Rangers would be good for Celtic.”

And hear me thinking Graham was teetotal, please tell us your trying to wind us up Graham.

ha ha nnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have got to laugh at this lol Souness has lost the plot too :)

At best he's completely out of touch with the club and the support.

At worst he's displaying some sort of mental illness and should probably be checked over.

Maybe someone should send Souness some of McCoist’s team sheets and ask him again.
Apparently Cribari is looking for a club.

I knew Souness was completely out of touch with the goings on around our club, the day he posed for pictures beside that puppet Doncaster, and insisted there was no witch hunt against our club.

Touting Ally for the managers job simply confirms it. I’m only surprised he hasn’t touted his old chum Sir Duped for a return also.

Graeme Souness has told the Alan Brazil Sports Breakfast, which was broadcast on TalkSPORT on 23rd October, that he would not rule out a Glasgow Rangers return for Ally McCoist.

Caixinha now appears to be under serious pressure at Rangers, with many suggesting that he should be dismissed.

And Souness has suggested that he wouldn’t be too surprised if McCoist returned as boss at Ibrox.

“Anything is possible. He was very popular,” Souness said. “I know there was something that was over money, but that’s for other people to decide.

"He did a job under difficult circumstances there, but I just want it sorted out. A good Rangers would be good for Celtic.”
A

Eh, no he wasn't!

Jesus..... Is that you Ally :eek:

It's not really how it happened.

Rough asked him out the blue, what about Ally for the manager?

Souness kind of took his time picking his words, obviously not wanting to disrespect his friend.
Exactly. He gave a politically vague answer to a leading question. He's hardly likely to come out and say "no chance".

There's a lot of people on this thread that need to calm down. Souness wasn't suggesting that Ally was the best or first choice. He just responded to a question about one of Brazil's co-hosts. Most listeners would realise that he wasn't keen on the suggestion.

Jesus. I sometimes think the only period of his life when souness knew anything about our fans was from the day Murray brought him in till the day he went back to his true love in football................................

;)

That just shows how incredibly out of touch Souness is with the Rangers support.

This comment has been taken completely out of context. I listened to the interview and he had just stated how disappointed he was in the Rangers result following a snide remark by Alan Brazil about the defeat.
Brazil then asked Souness if he would be surprised to see McCoist return as manager. Souness was taken aback by the question and actually said...... Alistair McCoist almost in astonishment at the suggestion, and buying himself some time before answering. In my opinion he then answered not wishing to bad mouth McCoist, and said something along the lines of, well he was very popular.
This was not Souness trying to cause mischief and the whole McCoist thing was orchestrated by Brazil, who now has McCoist as a weekly pundit on his show and apparently is now his occasionaldrinking buddy.

I’d give the job to that 12 year old who applied to Ross County before I’d give it to McCoist.

Is souness on meds ?

Ally was the most unfortunate manager in our history.

When he stated he had the Euro debacle but then had the best start to a league in decades
His team were flying.
Then the Whyte impact the Naisy injury stupid loss at Killie

But then I also remember the tims coming to our place to win the title and Allys team found a performance.

The lower league stuff was tough for him (and us all).....

Always will be one of our greatest players but he cant come back as manager for his and possibly our sake.

This just serves to show how utterly out of touch Souness is when it comes to Rangers.

He should stick to telling everyone about the Johnstone signing and how great a chairman Murray was.

Back