Euro 2020 Spain v Sweden - BBC 1 8pm KO

Team news expected in half an hour or so - are we expecting Helander to start?
Unlikely, he’s not a guaranteed started when fit and he’s been injured doing a special training programme in Malmö.

I think if he’s fully fit, then he may start but it’s hard to call.

Booooooooooooooooo!
I imagine it’ll be Danielson because he played the last two games as Fil was injured, but should always play your best players IMO.

I imagine Berg will play for Kulusevski who got COVID a few days ago, shame because I was looking forward to seeing him.

I imagine it’ll be Danielson because he played the last two games as Fil was injured, but should always play your best players IMO.

I imagine Berg will play for Kulusevski who got COVID a few days ago, shame because I was looking forward to seeing him.
Am I just booing everyone then? Will be like a game at st mirren.

giphy.gif
Marcus Danielson is starting in that position

interested to see how Isak does tonight, had a great season in Spain for Real Sociedad, tall player but has pace, 2 footed as well. Quite surprised Berg still plays for Sweden, he's been there for around a decade :D

interested to see how Isak does tonight, had a great season in Spain for Real Sociedad, tall player but has pace, 2 footed as well. Quite surprised Berg still plays for Sweden, he's been there for around a decade :D
Me too but I benched him in my FF so expect a hat trick

30 goal a season Moreno, including a European cup final and in my fantasy team benched for a guy who plays for Juve because he can run about a bit.

Hope Spain get mauled.

Spain a shadow of their former selves. I honestly wouldnt be too shocked to see Sweden pull something off here.
I would, purely because they aren’t playing Fil and Kulusevski is missing also. I agree, Spain aren’t that great these days but I still think they’ll win.

I would, purely because they aren’t playing Fil and Kulusevski is missing also. I agree, Spain aren’t that great these days but I still think they’ll win.
They looked decent when they pumped Germany that said I haven’t seen much of them

Was on his Wikipedia there. Honestly such a bizarre career. You usually hear of EU players when they get a move to China but this fellow has went under my radar completely.
To be fair, he’s that well known that when I googled him a few months back some Indie folk band came up :))

They looked decent when they pumped Germany that said I haven’t seen much of them
Incidentally, I never watched that game!.

Watched them not too long ago and I thought they were poor, a bit of a transition period for them following tiki-taka.

I think they’ll win here 2-1/3-1.

Fuckin Danielson starting at CB instead of Helander? The guy played for absolute shite in Sweden his whole career before moving to China.

Substitutes: 12 Karl-Johan Johnsson, 23 Kristoffer Nordfeldt - 5 Pierre Bengtsson, 13 Gustav Svensson, 14 Filip Helander, 15 Ken Sema, 16 Emil Krafth, 17 Viktor Claesson, 18 Pontus Jansson, 22 Robin Quaison, 25 Jordan Larsson, 26 Jens Cajuste.

Back