Euro 2020 Spain v Sweden - BBC 1 8pm KO

Danielson is mince. Played his whole career at various clubs in Sweden and now playing his last couple of seasons at some shite Chinese mob.

And don't get me started on Marcus Berg or Seb Larsson.

Janne Andersson is a dinosaur of a coach.

Danielsson is mince. Played his whole career at various clubs in Sweden and now playing his last couple of seasons at some shite Chinese mob.

And don't get me started on Marcus Berg or Seb Larsson.

Janne Larsson is a dinosaur of a coach.
I presume they are coming out with zimmers?.

Bold from Spain.. Llorente at RB, Pedri starting and De Gea dropped! Think this one will be a good game

Haha, they'd probably play better with zimmers.

Seb Larsson is even captain FFS.
I’d have thought Jannson would have played if Helander wasn’t fit, is Danielson only playing because he played the warm ups?.

Surprised Jordan Larsson isn’t playing to be fair.

That injury at the end of the season has cost Helander, our players are having no luck at these tournaments are they! If it's not covid, it's injured or the dinosaur Clarke picking his useless favourite.

Becuase he isn't playing tonight?

Domestically he has literally never been on the pitch when we have lost a game.
No, I meant more generally. If we had to make a certain figure selling 'someone' (and I don't think we do) I'd fancy us to have enough cover in the middle of defence to adjust should it be him.

He's behind Borna, Alfie, Kent, Kamara, Goldson, in terms of our 'assets I'd want to see leave'.

I thought Scotland had a right back issue, how bad must Swedens be when Lustig is getting played there! Seems a very average and old Sweden team!

I thought Scotland had a right back issue, how bad must Swedens be when Lustig is getting played there! Seems a very average and old Sweden team!
It is IMO.

Quite a few folk think they’ll get something but I can’t see it, especially with no Dejan or Ibra.

Wtf is Rio wearing on his feet, and where are his socks?.

He looks like a spice boy on the Magaluf strip.

No, I meant more generally. If we had to make a certain figure selling 'someone' (and I don't think we do) I'd fancy us to have enough cover in the middle of defence to adjust should it be him.

He's behind Borna, Alfie, Kent, Kamara, Goldson, in terms of our 'assets I'd want to see leave'.
I think he's under appreciated as people never forgave him for forcing Katic out the side when he was very popular.

I think he's under appreciated as people never forgave him for forcing Katic out the side when he was very popular.
I rate him very highly and think he is easier to cover/replace than others in/above his value. I just think in a world where we 'need to raise £5-10m' he is the least impactful option to go.

For the purpose of sensationalism Kamara is the 'second least impactful', and likely the best 'price vs squad impact' person to go.

I fancy Spain to stroll it here. 3/4-0 for me.
My bird picked them in our 'four teams each for best placed in the tournament, loser buys dinner' contest.

She has Scotland, Finland, Denmark, and Spain. (She's Finnish)

I have France, Italy, England, Portugal.

If Spain slip up, dinner is mine.

Spain have been flying under the radar a wee bit eh?

Actually looking forward to seeing how they play here.

Back