Spurs new stadium.

Is it just me who doesn't quite get the love for the single teir stand? There's a clear break in the stand in comparison to Dortmunds for instance, plus it's never going to be anything like the yellow wall in terms of atmosphere.

The safe standing down the bottom will help, but if its anything like most of the stadiums down south, you won't be allowed to bring in big banners or the like or you'll be blocking some posh twats view, & you'll need to be happy with the pre given flags for the big European games.

I applaud them for trying, but people are already talking about how comfortable the seats look, the leg room, how shiny & new it will all be, the tunnel club, the cheese room, the in stadium bakery etc, not to mention how more expensive the tickets will be. These don't scream out leading to a tremendous atmosphere to me all of a sudden.

It shows we have stopped evolving sorry for being negative .In the 1930s 1940 1950s 1960s we were having the highest gates in the UK 1970s 1980s gates were falling due to the de population of the South side 1990 2000s steady where we should have been building support and increasing capacity. Ibrox is great but if we class ourselves in the elite of clubs like we were in the past we need to increase capacity to build support to keep support and encourage the younger generation support to attend games.

The Hamilton game is a perfect example of why 50k is perfect for Rangers. Yeah we could sell it twice over for Old Firms and the odd European game, but when things normalise our average gate is 45/48k. The amount of investment required would take away from the team when we need it most and would take years to pay itself back

Back