Spurs next manager odds

Status
Not open for further replies.

sneddon38

Today Spurs have just appointed Scott Munn as their new DOF. He previously appointed the fat lad from the East End whilst he was at Melbourne Victory. He’s also worked as City Groups director for their clubs in Japan and China. Who worked there whilst he was in charge. Yes the fat lad from the East End. Whose odds has just gone from 25/1 down to 5/1. There’s definitely murmurs of an approach.

Today Spurs have just appointed Scott Munn as their new DOF. He previously appointed the fat lad from the East End whilst he was at Melbourne Victory. He’s also worked as City Groups director for their clubs in Japan and China. Who worked there whilst he was in charge. Yes the fat lad from the East End. Whose odds has just gone from 25/1 down to 5/1. There’s definitely murmurs of an approach.
He's 12s on skybet

There’s already a Times article out there in circulation and a number of articles out there already. Munn is also Australian and will definitely put his name forward to Levy. You can still get him at 25/1 but some bookies have shortened his odds.

What actually are Spurs and what is it they actually want?

I think they already have it, the big flashy stadium.

Are they serious about trying to win anything? I am not so sure.

Fatty would be perfect for them. Entertain the shit out of them but pull up just short when it mattered against the big guns.

Does anyone really think Spurs want anymore than that? Really?

Why? Spurs are tin pot. Without the billion pound stadium what makes them bigger than Spurs or palace?
Think people overinflate Spurs’ position - won absolutely nothing.

I think it’s quite plausible they could look at him.

Well I’m not “over inflating” spurs position and yes we all know they’re seen as a joke.

But come on…their last manager was Antonio conte - considered in the elite of coaches. Shortly Before that mourinho.

Whatever your perceptions of Tottenham are…they’re still regarded as one of the ‘plum’ jobs in the premier league.

Whatever poisoned chalice they’re spun out to be, there won’t be an out of work elite manager in Europe who hasn’t phoned them

Imagine being a spurs fan and fat ange got appointed! With the amount of money and exposure the EPL have it would be a right kick in the nuts. Never going to happen

Spurs are shite, could be, they’ve tried top managers and they’ve ended up realising the club is a basket case and fucking off. Probably nothing in it but he went to them after total fan meltdown!

Great odds and a £10 spot has been put on it. If you read up the articles on the appointment even Spurs fans are even suggesting it.

Spurs want to actually be an NFL team now,

Back to thread though, wouldn’t surprise me tbh. Who else is out there right now?

There is more chance of Tim Sherwood getting the Spurs job than fat Ange :))

Seriously though, Spurs are a basket case of a club, they do still have serious delusions of grandeur, they will try and appoint a big name.

The punters would torch the stadium if they gave it to an unknown Aussie who manages in a 'farmers league'.

Levy wants someone who will not do what Conte did.
Any self-respecting manager would want guarantees on players etc, so I suspect a lot of the top names would not take the Spurs job.
Therefore, fatso might suit the profile better than many other potential real candidates.

12/1 on Skybet now.

Why would they go near serial Euroflop Oxocoglu ?

I hope this is true and Big Ange leaves whether rangers fans think he is up to the job or not as it would utter spook that lot in the east end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back