Spurs next manager odds

Status
Not open for further replies.
It amazes me that there are tim fans that are actually worried that spurs will try and sign flange
We heard all this nonsense when Lennon was their manager first time around

Lennon, the most sought after young Manager in Europe. Yep, the Scottish media really did write that. :)) The Lard Arse himself also said this.

Lennon, the most sought after young Manager in Europe. Yep, the Scottish media really did write that. :)) The Lard Arse himself also said this.

And he ended up at Bolton :)) B-D

Is there always going to be a tenuous link back to gravy veins for an EPL job. I heard the American owner of Chelsea listened to a Kylie record, and now fat bhoy is in the frame for that job.

At the risk of someone replying ‘No Sh1t, Sherlock’ to this post, I think if Postecoglu did get appointed as manager in the EPL, not necessarily Spurs, he’d be found out very quickly. I’d rather he be found out here, by us, first.

At the risk of someone replying ‘No Sh1t, Sherlock’ to this post, I think if Postecoglu did get appointed as manager in the EPL, not necessarily Spurs, he’d be found out very quickly. I’d rather he be found out here, by us, first.

He would do better at a bigger club like Spurs with more resources than one of the smaller ones.

Let’s just say it’s true and Spurs make an approach and get this gravy gutted cretin.

Who’s to say he doesn’t get absolutely battered from the top sides every week. He’s getting made to look good because no side ever puts pressure on his sides. As we have seen this season and last, when a half decent side applies pressure on them, they crumble and get leathered.

If Spurs are stupid enough to go for this guy, more fool them. He’s a fucking fraud who gets fawned over for some bizarre reason. He’s a obnoxious, cheeky, angry fat bastard who’s got very lucky here.

Let’s just say it’s true and Spurs make an approach and get this gravy gutted cretin.

Who’s to say he doesn’t get absolutely battered from the top sides every week. He’s getting made to look good because no side ever puts pressure on his sides. As we have seen this season and last, when a half decent side applies pressure on them, they crumble and get leathered.

If Spurs are stupid enough to go for this guy, more fool them. He’s a fucking fraud who gets fawned over for some bizarre reason. He’s a obnoxious, cheeky, angry fat bastard who’s got very lucky here.

Correct. Their job suits him. His style of play is regularly found out against better teams

Postecoglu has no chance of getting the spurs job. He’s done nothing to merit it. Scottish football is dreadful, he simply sussed out early that if your tactics are to overload attacking areas, you’ll beat the dross in Scottish football. Those tactics don’t work in Europe though and he’s been found out.

I want him gone from Celtic though as a number of players (the Japanese players) are only there because of him. They joined the club because of Postecoglu and if he goes there will be some disruption in the dressing room.

Postecoglu has no chance of getting the spurs job. He’s done nothing to merit it. Scottish football is dreadful, he simply sussed out early that if your tactics are to overload attacking areas, you’ll beat the dross in Scottish football. Those tactics don’t work in Europe though and he’s been found out.

I want him gone from Celtic though as a number of players (the Japanese players) are only there because of him. They joined the club because of Postecoglu and if he goes there will be some disruption in the dressing room.
I very much doubt he will be leaving soon, he's in a comfort zone where he is winning trophies and getting CL football, as much as an *anchor he is he'd be an absolute idiot to leave for a bottom end EPL club, Spurs are a basket case of a club but I agree him going there is a bit far fetched.. no doubt there will be interest in him, West Ham or the likes when Moyes gets punted will sniff about him.

Lets put it another way. He spends over £40m to beat one club in Scotland, other than Rangers no team in Scotland can compete with them. He creates a new record of getting knocked out of 3 European competitions in one season and finishes bottom of the CL group the following season.
This question is aimed at those on here and in the Scottish media.
Tell me why Spurs would appoint a manager with these credentials?
No matter what oddschecker or the Scottish media tell you he ain't getting any EPL job.

It wouldn't shock me they've done the big name manager thing and it hasn't worked they'll maybe try and sell it to tge fans as a "project " and going in a different direction. Also if it did happen he won't go there demanding mental momey to spend which Levy will love

He isn't even that smart.

These are the self same tactics he has played with every team he has ever coached.

He didn't work anything out, he just went with the only set of tactics he knows.

His transfer budget is doing as much damage as his tactics are.

Last edited:
Lets put it another way. He spends over £40m to beat one club in Scotland, other than Rangers no team in Scotland can compete with them. He creates a new record of getting knocked out of 3 European competitions in one season and finishes bottom of the CL group the following season.
This question is aimed at those on here and in the Scottish media.
Tell me why Spurs would appoint a manager with these credentials?
No matter what oddschecker or the Scottish media tell you he ain't getting any EPL job.
He will get EPL job offers, saying he ain't getting an EPL job is shortsighted... Villa took Gerrard from us on the basis of 55 and a half decent Euro campaign.

He will get EPL job offers, saying he ain't getting an EPL job is shortsighted... Villa took Gerrard from us on the basis of 55 and a half decent Euro campaign.
He was also Steven Gerrard, 15 years younger, a far greater profile and with a high trajectory predicated of his career as a manager at the time.

it’s looking like it will need to be about the 93 managerial changes before Postecoglu is actually linked to a job

Mental innit.

Like I said before, without the stadium they are tin pot.

Some of the worst, deluded, self entitled fans Ive ever come across.
Know several spurs fans and they knows they are a top 6/high to mid table side. Never once have I spoke to one that was anywhere near what you’re describing.

Scottish football is dreadful, he simply sussed out early that if your tactics are to overload attacking areas, you’ll beat the dross in Scottish football.

I'm certainly not making a case for the flange, far from it, but if it's that easy to suss, how come none of our lot have never cottoned on?

After all, Advocaat and PLG apart, the majority of our managers have a Scottish/British background. Or in Gio's case actually played for the club so would, or should, have known the score.

He was also Steven Gerrard, 15 years younger, a far greater profile and with a high trajectory predicated of his career as a manager at the time.

it’s looking like it will need to be about the 93 managerial changes before Postecoglu is actually linked to a job
Don't kid yourself on mate, I can't stand him as much as the next Rangers fan but he will get offered a route to the EPL. At the end of the day is doesn't bother me one single iota...

If Levy announced Ange I think Spurs fans would go mental and not in a good way. The phone in's down south would demanding Levy to leave and their new DOF.

Gerrard had a low budget Rangers team punching above their weight in Europe over a few seasons.
That's what had those down south taking notice, not swatting aside flies in Scotland.
The Scottish media has the fat ignorant kunt linked with numerous EPL jobs whilst strangely thats as far as its went.
I stick by my opinion that no EPL club will be fooled like the Scottish media and some on here.

The one thing you can't argue is he completely gutted a terrible team and is likely going to win at least 4/6 trophies.

Spurs could do a lot worse, they need gutted as well. Not saying he's going to win the EPL, but he's a viable option

The one thing you can't argue is he completely gutted a terrible team and is likely going to win at least 4/6 trophies.

Spurs could do a lot worse, they need gutted as well. Not saying he's going to win the EPL, but he's a viable option
FFS read your post back, sounds like your fucken hero.

Because if they’re not spooked by that they’ll be spooked by nothing!
Just not a very good argument and nothing to do with football. The abuse at Celtic is a subject all of its own and needs addressing and people need brought to justice. It just doesn’t need shoehorned into every thread with a group of folks talking about football.

Would give us a massive boost if Postecoglu was to leave and Celtic have to start again. We know only too well how the wheels can come off when having to replace a manager

16/1 odds now for Bisto Bob the man known as the European Tactical Maestro by absolutely nobody, fill your boots lads, the bookies have money to burn. :rolleyes:

No way he will get Spurs. He probably will get a premier league job but more likely a bottom half side.

I hope he leaves.

The Kangaroo muncher only knows the Far East market. Would Spurs fans be happy to have a large influx of Japanese, who would struggle to cut it in the EPL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back