Spurs next manager odds

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Scottish Sun all over this with quotes from Spurs fans.

OZ THEORY

Fans convinced Celtic boss Ange Postecoglou is on his way after major English Premier League club’s appointment ‘clue’​

They are convinced the appointment of the Australian executive is paving the way for an Oz-some team to take over team affairs, led by Celtic's man from Down Under.

Replying to the announcement one fan said: "This mean we get Ange Postecoglou? Hope so."

Another added: "Postecoglou is so coming."

While a third tweeted: "Seems like Postecoglou is a bit likelier now with this Munn guy there now..sounds a very interesting coach, and we'd almost certainly see front-foot.
And one fan was backing the idea: "I've watched a lot of Celtic this season as an antidote for the miserable Conteball at Tottenham and I'd be delighted to see Postecoglou at Spurs!"

What a lot of fabricated nonsense. Utterly cringeing reading that. Sure he's beating all the dross in Scotland but this is the guy who got them knocked out of 3 European competitions last year and got fucked in the CL this season.
Absolutely no chance his name will even be mentioned at Spurs.
Scottish media are a total embarrassment.

Last edited:
Today Spurs have just appointed Scott Munn as their new DOF. He previously appointed the fat lad from the East End whilst he was at Melbourne Victory. He’s also worked as City Groups director for their clubs in Japan and China. Who worked there whilst he was in charge. Yes the fat lad from the East End. Whose odds has just gone from 25/1 down to 5/1. There’s definitely murmurs of an approach.

Where is he 5/1 mate? I've just looked on ladbrokes and he is 25/1

Fat Ange going to Spurs

giphy.gif

There’s no way he’ll be manager of Spurs. A guy who spent millions to beat a done Rangers squad and get’s horsed regularly in Europe? Na, even Spurs aren’t that desperate and deluded.

There is no way on God’s green earth Spurs are going to appoint a guy who can’t adapt his style to play against superior teams.

Nobody in that league is looking at him spending the cash he has up here and his European record and thinking he can do a job for them.

No chance.

Last edited:
Today Spurs have just appointed Scott Munn as their new DOF. He previously appointed the fat lad from the East End whilst he was at Melbourne Victory. He’s also worked as City Groups director for their clubs in Japan and China. Who worked there whilst he was in charge. Yes the fat lad from the East End. Whose odds has just gone from 25/1 down to 5/1. There’s definitely murmurs of an approach.
Lay off the drugs ya fucking maniac :))

Spurs is mental
Not as mental as you right enough B-D

I'd be very surprised if he goes straight to Spurs, always thought he'd maybe go to a Crystal Palace or some random lower half club like that. The stars aligned for him at celtic with every player doing what was told, etc, at somewhere like Spurs I just imagine the p1ss getting taken out of him by players

Why are you so obsessed with this @sneddon38? It's as if you're trying to convince yourself. Stranger things have happened granted , but popcorn teeth guided them to the last 16 of the champions league with (begrudgingly) some impressive victories. Fat arse has got them the record of being knocked out of Europe 3 times in one season and being unable to finish above a shakhtar team that hadn't played in several months and were more concerned with their country being invaded.

It's all about what happens in Europe that dictates where a player or manager up here goes, right? Or has that rule changed now too.

To those saying he will get the likes of a Crystal Palace or Leeds type job, if the fat lady's front bottom has any sense he won’t go near a club like that.

His brand of football only works with a team who dominates the ball and is expected to win most of its matches. His team are flat track bullies and they get found out anytime they play in europe. If he any self awareness he will know that and going to a team like Palace would likely end in a relegation dogfight.

Spurs could be the kind of profile of club that would attract him but I think they’ll look for a bigger name appointment

To those saying he will get the likes of a Crystal Palace or Leeds type job, if the fat lady's front bottom has any sense he won’t go near a club like that.

His brand of football only works with a team who dominates the ball and is expected to win most of its matches. His team are flat track bullies and they get found out anytime they play in europe. If he any self awareness he will know that and going to a team like Palace would likely end in a relegation dogfight.

Spurs could be the kind of profile of club that would attract him but I think they’ll look for a bigger name appointment

I would be amazed if Spurs went anywhere near him given the level of manager they can attract and he would be very fortunate to be offered either the Palace or Leeds job. Despite the tim media linking him to every job going, there's only one man currently managing in Scotland who has been offered an EPL job and it aint Postecoglou.

As long as he can spend more than twice as much as all the other teams in the league put together, his players never get booked, Clancy and Co ref all his games and VAR no worki, I think he's in with a chance.

People laughed and said Gerrard wouldn't get near the Liverpool job just winning the league here and doing well in Europe.

What makes anyone think a top 6 English side are going to go for a 60 year old guy who has an appalling record in Europe and who prior to Celtic, had been managing in the arse end of the world? Fantasy stuff.

Spurs aren't looking to hire postecoglu. They don't really want to pay for next manager either or would maybe be looking at someone like emery at Villa?

Fully expecting Harry Kane to be back page of the record in the morning.

I will sign if we get the fat greasy one :))

Not a fucking chance, he's done a great job with that lot but he isn't getting any job with any top 10-12 premiership club.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back