Spurs v Dortmund

They sound utter shite mate,droning ultra songs are the worst.

I don’t normally agree with you when I see your posts about ultras but I swear the Dortmund fans have been making the same noise with the same drum beat the whole game.

The scorer who had been yellow carded earlier celebrated by jumping into the crowd, ref ignored it and didn't send him off. Proper refereeing as it should be.

3-0.

All the EPL is over rated posters are going to be in hiding tonight :))
One game against a team that has been shite doesn’t counter years of counter evidence.

Tottenham have zero chance of winning the competition. Man Utd are out, Liverpool have a tough tie, Man city have a piss easy draw but they will not win it.

One game against a team that has been shite doesn’t counter years of counter evidence.

Tottenham have zero chance of winning the competition. Man Utd are out, Liverpool have a tough tie, Man city have a piss easy draw but they will not win it.
Will not win it?

They're favourites at the bookies to win it and it's hard to argue who's in better form in Europe right now

Better chance than the super duper German team from the much better league as is stands. :p
The Bundesliga is not great quality. Bayern are by far the strongest club but had a weak start to the season and are a little in transition.

There are too many sides left that can beat Spurs home or away left in.

I think Liverpool will struggle v Bayern. Bayern are coming back into form whereas Liverpool have injuries at the back, which has affected recent form and are missing van Dijk for the first leg through suspension.

Overall the EPL is overrated. The Spanish side rule Europe.

Will not win it?

They're favourites at the bookies to win it and it's hard to argue who's in better form in Europe right now
I will donate £100 to Erskine if Spurs win it. Feel free to bookmark the post.

There are a bunch of sides left who would beat Spurs easily over 2 legs or 1, not that they will get that far.

Their odds will have shortened as they are as good as through but once the other ties are decided, they will be 6th-8th favourites out of 8 in reality. Bookies odds will always be skewed a little by ‘home country’ bets but they have zero chance.

To beat any team who are top of the Bundesliga 3-0 is a fantastic result, no matter how bitter and twisted some are to paint Dortmund as rubbish now. For what it’s worth I fully expect Liverpool to knock Bayern out too.

I don’t have an English team, but it does make me laugh how some will do verbal gymnastics when it comes to making out the EPL isn’t that good.

I will donate £100 to Erskine if Spurs win it. Feel free to bookmark the post.

There are a bunch of sides left who would beat Spurs easily over 2 legs or 1, not that they will get that far.

Their odds will have shortened as they are as good as through but once the other ties are decided, they will be 6th-8th favourites out of 8 in reality. Bookies odds will always be skewed a little by ‘home country’ bets but they have zero chance.

I don’t think even a Spurs fan would tell you they will win it.

I think though when you consider their net spend on their squad compared with say Liverpool, Man City and United, the last eight is a decent run.

I don’t think even a Spurs fan would tell you they will win it.

I think though when you consider their net spend on their squad compared with say Liverpool, Man City and United, the last eight is a decent run.
I agree, their net spend is very impressive and they punch above their weight.

DId you think Dortmund were good?

In stages yes. Much better second half from the boys put them under pressure and nabbed another couple late in the tie.

Let’s just say if Liverpool had just beaten Dortmund 3-0, you’d be gloating about it on here.

I'm sure I read on here a few months ago someone claiming Son could not speak any English! Just watched him getting interviewed there and speaks better English that half the English squad!

I agree, their net spend is very impressive and they punch above their weight.

I doubt it can last though if they don’t invest in the summer. They could be facing Poch leaving for United, and be restricted with the cost of the new stadium.

I’m actually surprised given their spend they have hung in there for top four, and had a decent run in Europe.

I'm sure I read on here a few months ago someone claiming Son could not speak any English! Just watched him getting interviewed there and speaks better English that half the English squad!

He’s spoken English since he signed hahaha! Who said that?

Back