Match Thread St Johnstone v Rangers - 12:15 Sunday - BTSports

Credit where it's due, we dug that out.

Far more dangerous looking with two up top.

Well played lee Wallace. His run inside made space for the opening goal and considering ll that has went on he did well.

Grezda doesn't have the fight for us.

Honestly couldn't see that turnaround at the hour mark .It is clear Morelos needs some back up in this window .Massive 3 points and such a relief

No idea how we managed that but some finish for Morelos' 2nd and 3 points is 3 points. Was late but at least they remembered to actually show up at some point

Thank fück for that. The wife and weins presents were about to go on a bonfire along with the Christmas tree.

I know we need quality additions, but we should be far better than the dugshît football today with the squad we have. Gerrard needs to get it sorted pronto.

ALFIE
640394858.jpg

And how wrong were you? I guess you're right – when the chips are down you find out...

Stunning cross right at the death when the chips were down.
here we go, hind vision loyal, he was crap up to that cross so lets not be a smart ass

If we play with the pace and attitude we showed after getting the goal we absolutely piss that game. Big win in the end but we need to be at it from the first whistle.

That’s is a fucking massive 3 points. Lafferty changed the game but Morelos was and is the fucking God

Not pretty with a team that lacked balance but credit to Stevie G and his team for having the balls to go out and win it. Alfredo was magnificent again. My worry is Borna now as it looks like a hamstring

Over the moon with the result but the past 6/7 games have been a chore to watch. Need to take confidence from today and get back to winning form.

Thank god for Alfredo Morelos!
Big Laff was excellent also!

Manager needs a hand in January Dave King! let’s give him it and push on as without it we’re probably not good enough to go all the way!

Merry Xmas!

Well done to the the team and to the manager.

SG made the changes bringing on Middleton and Lafferty and they both made an impact.

Showed guts to win that.

Back