MOTM Poll St Johnstone v Rangers - 12:30 Saturday - Sky Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pleasantly surprised that Simpson did well.
Annoyed with Tav’s endless erratic crosses until thankfully he stuffed my words down my throat.
Helander surprisingly looked dodgy all game. Annoyed that Collum ignored shoves on our players all over the pitch and yet another slow start and poor first half. On balance relieved and pleased at the 3 points.

Doing his Morelos impressions.
well, it fooled the BBC on their match thread....

"
14:20

GREAT SAVE!​

St Johnstone 1-2 Rangers
Rangers exploit the wide open spaces to break forward.
John Landstrum's cross for Alfredo Morelos looks a certain goal, only for Zander Clark to make a superb block with his legs.
"

"Landstrum" FFS... Lundstram came on 3 minutes after Alfie went off

A hard watch as we are still not up to speed but three points and we go top. I can’t believe Collum is a FIFA ref. That was quite a display of how not to manage a game. I could go on a rant and list his questionable decisions but I’ll just state one. Why did he only begin chiding the players for time wasting when Rangers went in front?

You've answered your own question, "Rangers went in front".

well, it fooled the BBC on their match thread....

"
14:20

GREAT SAVE!​

St Johnstone 1-2 Rangers
Rangers exploit the wide open spaces to break forward.
John Landstrum's cross for Alfredo Morelos looks a certain goal, only for Zander Clark to make a superb block with his legs.
"

"Landstrum" FFS... Lundstram came on 3 minutes after Alfie went off
Gavin Williamson reporting for the BBC now?

Am Aribo’s biggest fan but very surprised he’s close to motm in the poll. Tried hard but not much came off for him today.

Am Aribo’s biggest fan but very surprised he’s close to motm in the poll. Tried hard but not much came off for him today.
He’s a top player but every time I watch him in the team I’m unsure of his role and he sort of floats about.

Watch Collum after Tav’s winner. Stands stock still for about 7 or 8 seconds, looking and listening for a reason to disallow it, instead of pointing to the centre circle.

When does the match replay come on RTV? Got called away for an emergency and missed the whole 2nd half.

Reading through the thread and interesting to see how others viewed the game.

At the game I thought we were fine, meh first 35 minutes, decent 10 minutes, poor for 10 minutes after half-time and decent for the rest of the game. If we had to score a few more it felt like we could to keep.

Enjoyed that, fully deserved and the winning goal was Ronaldo quality. Let's keep the momentum going as that's now two great victories back to back. And when we do hit a rich vein of form just watch us steam roller teams

Watch Collum after Tav’s winner. Stands stock still for about 7 or 8 seconds, looking and listening for a reason to disallow it, instead of pointing to the centre circle.
Spotted that, cheating prick.
He Wanted the cheating linesman to put his flag up!, there wasn't a chance either of the offside calls were clear, yet his immediate reaction was to put it up. The farce over Tav rolling the ball 1 blade of grass over at the corner, summed up how we are officiated differently. Kent regularly scissored and scythed down, no booking, no reprimand, no chat. the ball being a single blade of grass out of position and suddenly every last rule is picked up to the n'th degree. As was suddenly rushing Rangers players because we had the audacity to be winning. Cheats

Back