Match Thread St Mirren v Rangers - 12:15 Sunday - BT Sports

I'll take that. A big 3 points.

However, I felt both Goldson and Helander were verging on pathetic in the relatively few instances they were asked to defend. Goldson in particular.

Thank f#ck for Borna.

Last edited:
Well done, 3 points absolutely essential today.

Another game where last season we would have dropped points but we found a way to win it

One of the worst games I’ve watched for a while, but I’d be happy to win every game the rest of the season like that and get the title.
Last season we lose that.

Thank FOOK! not a great performance away from home again but i’ll Take the all important 3 points! WATP GIRFUY SUTTON! Here him at the end can they fashion a half chance from the throw F OFF Sutton!

Not the best performance but if we can keep grinding out wins when we’re not playing well then that will do for me

Delighted for Borna to get the winning goal! Hope that gives him alot of confidence. They could have sneaked a point near the end but take 3 points and move on to Thursday!

Glad to get that over the line, big 3pts

Do think we need to having more shots on goal from distance , testing keeper from long range, mix things up a bit more

You need a bit of magic in games like this. Too often no one has produced it in the past. Today we did. 9 out of 9. Onto the next!

Brilliant goal and can see what it meant to Borna. Let's hope he can kick on from it.

Controlled performance if not a little frustrating until our goal. Last 10 mins were nervy with us struggling to keep possession but we got the 3 points and that's all that matters. Happy with today.

A few warnings there that we have to go kill games. Gerrard far too negative with his subs today. Would have taken a 1 nil win at the start though!

Couple other chances taken could have been 3 or 4. 3 points gained v a 10 man block. Arfield and Defoe chances taken and it would probably be a fairer scoreline.

Back