Match Thread St Mirren v Rangers - 12:30 Sunday - Sky Sports

Watching Butland for a while now and where I think he’s weak is when he has to get down low.

Shots high he looks very good, but the Motherwell winner, 2 against them at Ibrox and that today I think have all been examples of him not looking too clever.

We look far removed from a team going for a league title.
We are so slow and deliberate it’s depressing to watch.

I'm really fed up with these players not one is good enough.
Playing as if they gave there minds on the summer already
Stop defending these clowns..
If the manager keeps tav lundstrum even balagun n dessers next season he will be in trouble early on
For the 1st time watching Rangers I have switched over.. awful to watch
Switched over staying on the match thread. Weird

I'm really fed up with these players not one is good enough.
Playing as if they gave there minds on the summer already
Stop defending these clowns..
If the manager keeps tav lundstrum even balagun n dessers next season he will be in trouble early on
For the 1st time watching Rangers I have switched over.. awful to watch
Cheerio wee balloon! :))

We’re a poor team that done exceptionally well for a few months when PC came in. We’ve reverted back to that poor team.
We’re difficult to watch most of the time.

Countless times this season the first 5 mins tells us how this team will play.

Poor possession and lack of focus time and time again - this time by the captain

The kind of performance that was expected when you saw the team. Criminal how this group of players have looked like a completely different side since the 5-0 win over Hearts

Watching Butland for a while now and where I think he’s weak is when he has to get down low.

Shots high he looks very good, but the Motherwell winner, 2 against them at Ibrox and that today I think have all been examples of him not looking too clever.
He's a great shot stopper

Needs to get off his line for crosses much more

Not played well here at all and have allowed a goal that was poorly defended.

Why do our players always seem to collapse at a certain time of the season?

Lacking a cutting edge in the middle. So poor so far.

I think this game confirms that you don’t get far in a title race if your starting line up contains two guys with pre contracts and a loanee with no prospect of coming back. Being bullied because we don’t feel that invested. So much for a title fight mentality…

Looking at the bench gives me a bigger fear than the starting eleven.. awful..

For those who also defend cantwell hees just a blonde silva.. hees no match winner..

So where is the goal we need coming from?

We’re creating little if not nothing going forward.

Absolutely garbage.

Wonder if the manager will be happy with the reaction of the players. Maybe we should go and watch Van dijk's interview to see how it should be eh?

Back