Stand with Lenny

mdingwall

Administrator
Hoad oan! They were having demos against him and screaming for his blood! :p

Ad9n9uY.jpg

They never miss a chance to indulge in a bit of virtue signalling do they! Whilst it’s not good to see anyone in that state,to me,his issues are caused by alcohol which will inevitably lead to a degree of depression.If he tackles his alcoholism the world will look a different place to him.
That lot have short memories though,it wasn’t that long ago they were launching barriers and chasing the team bus down the road while threatening Lennon online.

Last edited:
Nobody will have affected his mental health more over the past decades than them chanting “gtf” outside the stadium. His “friends” should’ve helped prevent him getting in such a state but the shares fraudster seems delighted with the fame of it all.

Oh fxxking spare me the poor Lenny pish from the tramps.

If Lennon is in a bad state then it is the celtic fans who made him that way.

They built him up as a martyr and then the way they turned on him was utterly despicable

Now there is an opportunity to use Lennon (again) to go ambulance chasing - away to fxxk you hypocritical tramps. Bunch of fxxking weirdos.

Yeah, that's right, force the guy out of the job he loves, and then get all touchy feely, sympathetic and protective when he is clearly can't handle it. Make your mind up Timothy!

Don't let facts get in the way of the abuse he received from his own support. You never try to understand their mindset

I feel these ambulance chasing w@nkers are on the verge of re-releasing "something inside so strong".

The irony would be incredible seeing as they harassed him and screamed for his blood all season.

Popcorn teeth is a one man soap opera.

Oh fxxking spare me the poor Lenny pish from the tramps.

If Lennon is in a bad state then it is the celtic fans who made him that way.

They built him up as a martyr and then the way they turned on him was utterly despicable

Now there is an opportunity to use Lennon (again) to go ambulance chasing - away to fxxk you hypocritical tramps. Bunch of fxxking weirdos.

That's it in a nutshell.

They created the monster. They brought him down. Now they want to anoint him.

:rolleyes:

Back