Stand with Lenny

All very well for Barry and Ally to jump to the defence of Lennon's privacy, might come as a surprise to them that despite admiring them as outstanding Rangers players, some/many of us don't exactly hang on every word they have to say, defence of Lennon in this instance has, for me, a very hollow ring to it. Not that I venerate the twat who filmed it, nevertheless , entirely in keeping with Lennon's murky private life, not one ounce of pity for sly bastard.

My mind goes back to Lennon's (disastrous) time managing Bolton where about they only time he won was in his hotel bedroom with at least three women being strung along and cheated on, all very well for some to squeal private life! As if we were/are verboten to think/consider or talk about a cheating wee cretin more interested in accommodating his rancid personal life that rescuing Bolton from relegation. Aye, that will be right, we are to ignore the hurs "peccadilloes" aye, that will be the day, moreover some of us fully understand where McCoist is coming from in the dubious defence of Lennon, walking on thin ice when he intervenes there, he has form too.

In my mind it's been clear that Lennon is a singularly untrustworthy, a nasty piece of work, his grim, thuggish, undignified behaviour on the touchline, goading and taunting opposition players and fans, even managed to get the normally civil McCoist wound up, a thoroughly toxic runt, many,many Celtic supporters cannot stand him and never did. He continually behaved like a hooligan in the dugout while manager of Celtic, Bolton and Hibs, just part of the undoubted R.C bigot M.O, following in the footsteps of MON, another bigot but much smarter, cunning and able to conceal it up to a point.

Lennon the looks the part too, he talks (mumbles) the 'cant' of a dodgy Pikey...you might just get the notion that I dislike the Ginger knob..eh......if it walks like a duck...quacks like a ...

Last edited:
It will be coming soon....''The truth, Lennon and his Demons'' the inside story of the real Neil Lennon.
Probably by Jackson.
Boak.

The same crap we get with Griffiths when he steps out of line, “go easy on him, he’s got mental health problems”. My arse they are both personality disorders and deserve what they get.
You're right, Griffith is a genuine ar*ehole"ned" and that's being polite. Martin ó Neil era onwards, the persona of C.F.C. changed and went downhill, prior to that, personally indifferent to that lot at Parkhead, they didn't behave like feral 'pikeys' prior to that, not withstanding the odd loonie. like de Canio, who Ian Ferguson taunted and goaded mercilessly;).

MON started recruiting thugs, Thompson a decent player and a yob, Lennon a dull mediocrity and another thug....add Hartson and Sutton...later Griffith and uber yob Stokes, add as many as you like, that lot mentioned would quite at home in a shirt of arrows as Green horizontal, the deliberate introduction of a succession of Irish, rabid Catholic/Republican orientated managers installed by a deeply bigoted majority shareholder, set a a low tone that has festered and further incited tension(s) IMO. It's there, subliminal and of course denied....but they ain't kidding me nor many many others.

If there is anyone to blame for affecting the man's mental health it was his own fans. They absolutely hounded him out of the club in the most public shaming ever. They chased the team bus and pelted that and the players and staff with objects. They hung banners outside with allsorts of expletives.

Yes Celtic fans, you contributed to the mans problems.

They hate him, they love him.....no wait.....Lennon out.....no wait....they love him again...."eh haud oan a minute....we are all neil lennon"

GFITW .......my arse B-D B-D B-D B-D B-D

They are all, as they used to tell us repeatedly when it wasn't them giving him abuse, Neil Lennon. Pish-stained, alky tramps presumably.

There was a man called Lenny
Videoed having one too many
Why’s he so drunk they want to know
It’s because he fucked the ten in a row
And the Rangers are the championees

Back